Fragments of the Core

by Horus

Reports scritti dai giocatori dedicati ai livelli che più li hanno colpiti, in italiano e inglese / Reports dedicated to the custom TR Levels by TR players, in italian and english language
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Fragments of the Core

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Lara for ever ha scritto:Immagine

Introduction/Einführung/Introduzione:

English:

Finally, after a long time not even trying, I now could finish this great level series of Horus. As I knew it from the reviews, and thinking I would not be good enough to succeed it, I laid this level series aside, until now. And though it was still very hard for me to succeed at last, this level series is only impressing.
So, let me tell you about my experiences then…

Deutsch:

Endlich, nach einer langen Zeit, in der ich es nicht einmal versuchte, konnte ich nun die großartige Levelserie von Horus beenden. Wie ich es von den Reviews her wußte, und da ich dachte nicht gut genug zu sein, um es zu bestehen, legte ich diese Serie beiseite, bis jetzt. Und obwohl es immer noch sehr hart war, um am Ende erfolgreich zu sein, ist diese Levelserie einfach beeindruckend.
Also, laßt mich euch denn von meinen Erfahrungen berichten…

Screenshots/Bilder/Galleria:

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Level Designer/Levelbauer/Autore:

Horus/Germany/Deutschland/Germania

Immagine

Author Information/Levelbauer Information/Informazioni sull'autore:

English:

Horus released her first level in 2002, and yet her third one, “Fragments of the Core”, was such a great success. Very soon we learned about the talents of this level builder, and until today she further released 17 levels altogether.
Unfortunately problems within the community had sad consequences for us players. After releasing her ambitiousness project, "Neon God", Horus decided to keep her personal levels private in the future. This was in 2006. Since then we got no more level, only created Horus by herself, she only joined in team projects as BtB or the TRForge Adventary Calendar since then, for example.
We all knew about the announcement of “Fragments of the Core 2”, a good example, which a lot of players waited for a long time, but also this level will never be available in public, as Horus decided. A sad decision for us players.
And beyond, how far does this go? Horus was a moderator at the Levelbase, now she is no longer a member there. The Levelbase hosted all here levels, now they are gone, except the BtB levels. If you still want to load the older personal levels of Horus, you have to go to trle or Aspidetr, also to get information or read reviews, only in English or Italian any more. A more than sad end of the public work of a very talented level designer…

Deutsch

Horus veröffentlichte ihren ersten Level 2002, und bereits ihr drittes Werk, „Fragments of the Core“, war so ein großer Erfolg. Wir lernten sehr früh vom Talent dieser Lavelbauerin, und bis heute hat sie insgesamt 17 Levels veröffentlicht.
Leider hatten Probleme mit der Community traurige Konsequenzen für uns Spieler. Nach der Veröffentlichung ihres ambitionierten Werkes, "Neon God", entschied sich Horus dafür ihre persönlichen Levels in Zukunft privat zu halten. Das war 2006. Seitdem bekamen wir keine weiteren Levels mehr, die nur von Horus selbst erbaut waren, sie nahm seither nur noch an Teamprojekten teil wie BtB oder dem TRForge Adventskalender teil, als Beispiel.
Wir alle wußten bescheid über die Ankündigung von “Fragments of the Core 2”, ein gutes Beispiel, auf das eine Menge Spieler eine lange Zeit warteten, aber auch dieser Level wird niemals öffentlich erhältlich sein, wie Horus entschied. Eine traurige Entscheidung für uns Spieler.
Und darüber hinaus, wie weit ging das? Horus war ein Moderator auf der Levelbase, nun ist sie nicht mehr länger ein Mitglied dort. Die Levelbase beherbergte alle ihre Levels, nun sind sie fort, mit Ausnahme der BtB Levels. Wenn ihr weiter die älteren Levels von Horus laden wollt, dann müßt ihr zu Aspidetr oder trle gehen, auch um Informationen zu bekommen oder Reviews zu lesen, nur noch in Englisch oder italienisch. Ein mehr als trauriges Ende der öffentlichen Arbeit einer sehr talentierten Levelbauerin - zumindest für Soloprojekte, wie es scheint - at least for her solo-projects, as it seems...

Author Interview/Interview mit Levelbauer/Intervista Autore:

trle.net (English)

Story/Storia:

English:

Long time ago a fragment was found in what we now call Alaska - collected by a norse tribe the artefact's force was used by the sorcerer Qanyuntha to increase their power. But Qanyuntha fell into darkness... the artefact now called Qanyuntha took away his soul and his mind - his remaining body still restless... the tribesmen locked him in the Cathedral of Hope - wishing the power of Qanyuntha not to be unleashed. Another fragment was found by the Greek, less perilous for it's keeper... but nevertheless mysterious - the Theon artefact had been brought into a temple, an offering to the mighty gods. Guarded by the gods, only the one who would enter the secret temple complex of Theon and fulfill the quests of the gods will be able to reach the artefact's chamber. Present day. Strange signals coming from a spot in the Atlantic - seaquakes, erosions... attracting the attention of scinetists. Thus Nenivor was found... and brought to a secret lab in the Bahamas; NL Technologies' Headquarters, high security area. But they do not know what artefact of dreadful power they found. Vatnaj?kull, Iceland. Deep in the caves under the surface lies a mystic blue temple-complex. Iceland, becoming the outskirts of Hell as the shadow of Marvatuyk raises. The last fragment of the core lies in the heart of the volcano with it's terrible guardians. Fear kept every human being away from this hideous place. prologue 1985: England, University of Oxford, late afternoon. "These four artefacts of unknown power," said Lara, turning to her friend Jill, "were once deep in the earth's core. But aeons ago, they came to the surface. A strange Celtic tribe in what we now call Alaska found one of them, and they brought it to the palace of their sorcerer, Qanyuntha. Qanyuntha became obsessed by the artefact's power and used it to summon evil creatures, and to increase his own power. But there was a price to pay, and gradually the artefact took his soul. He mutated into a hideous monster, and the terrified tribesmen locked him in his palace. It is said that the artefact's power has kept him alive to this very day." "Just a tale," said Jill, glancing at Lara's stubborn face. "The palace has never been found. Forget about it, it's rubbish." Though Jill and Lara had been like sisters for seven years, Jill was beginning to believe Lara was going insane. "You're wrong," replied Lara. "The palace was covered by rock, mud, ice and snow. I know where it has to be." "Oh?" "On the banks of the Yukon river. A recent expedition of scientists and researchers found an underground passage that led down to a strange temple. They explored it, but they never came back. There were local rumours that they'd been killed by strange creatures." "Just stories." "I've already booked the tickets. My flight leaves tomorrow. Will you join me or not?" "Lara, you are seventeen, and all you ever seem to do is mess around with dusty books in libraries. All you talk about is ancient temples, myths and legends. Get a life, and forget about this Qanyuntha nonsense." "I see. Well, I will have to go alone then. Fine." Lara fetched her rucksack, ran out into the rain and hailed a passing taxi. "Lara!" Jill ran after the taxi, but it vanished round a corner, leaving her alone in the rain. A few days later, Lara arrived at the hidden passage found by the scientific expedition, and it indeed turned out to be the entrance to the palace of Qanyuntha…

Deutsch:

1985: England, Oxford-Universität , später Nachmittag „Diese vier Artefakte von unglaublicher Macht“ sagte Lara, während sie sich ihrer Freundin Jill zuwandte „waren einst tief im Erdkern. Aber vor Äonen gelangen sie an die Oberfläche. Ein seltsamer keltischer Stamm fand eines von den Fragmenten dort, was nun Alaska ist. Sie brachten es zu ihren Hexer und Stammesführer ‚Qanyuntha’. Er wurde besessen von der Macht des Artefaktes und nutze es um Dämonen zu beschwören und seine Macht zu erweitern. Aber der Preis für diese Macht war seine Seele: nach und nach saugte das Artefakt ihm die Seele aus und Qanyuntha mutierte zu einem Monster. Sein Stamm schloss Qanyuntha tief in seinem Palast ein, in der Hoffnung, das Monster würde nie entfliehen. Man sagt, das Artefakt von Qanyuntha hält ihn bis zum heutigen Tage am Leben.“ „Nur eine Sage,“ erwiderte Jill, und bemerkte Laras stures Gesicht „der Palast wurde niemals gefunden. Vergiss es, das ist doch Müll.“ Auch wenn Jill und Lara nun schon seit sieben Jahren wie Schwestern waren, fing Jill an zu glauben, Lara würde verrückt werden. „Da liegst du falsch“ erwiderte Lara „der Palast ist begraben unter Stein, Matsch, Eis und Schnee. Und ich weiß, wo er ist“ fügte Lara hinzu. „Nun?“ „Am Fluss ‚Yukon’. Bei einer wissenschaftlichen Expedition letztens haben Forscher einen Tunnel gefunden, der in einen unbekannten Tempel führt. Aber sie kamen nie zurück. Gerüchten zufolge wurden sie von merkwürdigen Kreaturen getötet.“ „Gerüchte, Lara, sind nur dazu da, damit die Welt nicht vor Langeweile stirbt...“ „Ich habe bereits Flugtickets. Mein Flug ist morgen, wirst du mich begleiten?“ „Lara, du bist siebzehn, und du scheinst nichts anderes im Kopf zu haben als in der Bibliothek nach Büchern über antike Tempel, Mythen und Legenden zu forschen. Vergiss das lieber Lara.“ „Ich seh’ schon, ich geh dann wohl alleine los.“ Lara nahm ihren Rucksack, rann hinaus in den Regen und hielt ein Taxi an. „Lara!” Jill rann dem Taxi nach, aber es verschwand um eine Kurve, und ließ Jill alleine im Regen stehen. Wenige Tage später erreichte Lara den versteckten Zugang zum Tunnel, dem Eingang in den Palast von Qanyuntha…

Italiano:

The Fragments

These four artefacts of unknown power were once deep in the earth's core. But aeons ago, they came to the surface.

Long time ago a fragment was found in what we now call Alaska - collected by a norse tribe the artefact's force was used by the sorcerer Qanyuntha to increase their power. But Qanyuntha fell into darkness... the artefact now called Qanyuntha took away his soul and his mind - his remaining body still restless... the tribesmen locked him in the Cathedral of Hope - wishing the power of Qanyuntha not to be unleashed.

Another fragment was found by the Greek, less perilous for it's keeper... but nevertheless mysterious - the Theon artefact had been brought into a temple, an offering to the mighty gods. Guarded by the gods, only the one who would enter the secret temple complex of Theon and fulfill the quests of the gods will be able to reach the artefact's chamber.

Present day. Strange signals coming from a spot in the Atlantic - seaquakes, erosions... attracting the attention of scientists. Thus Nenivor was found... and brought to a secret lab in the Bahamas; NL Technologies' Headquarters, high security area. But they do not know what artefact of dreadful power they found.

Vatnajökull, Iceland. Deep in the caves under the surface lies a mystic blue temple-complex. Iceland, becoming the outskirts of Hell as the shadow of Marvatuyk raises. The last fragment of the core lies in the heart of the volcano with it's terrible guardians. Fear kept every human being away from this hideous place.

Prologue: 1985, England, University of Oxford, late afteroon.

"These four artefacts of unknown power," said Lara, turning to her friend Jill, "were once deep in the earth's core. But aeons ago, they came to the surface. A strange Celtic tribe in what we now call Alaska found one of them, and they brought it to the palace of their sorcerer, Qanyuntha. Qanyuntha became obsessed by the artefact's power and used it to summon evil creatures, and to increase his own power. But there was a price to pay, and gradually the artefact took his soul. He mutated into a hideous monster, and the terrified tribesmen locked him in his palace. It is said that the artefact's power has kept him alive to this very day."
"Just a tale," said Jill, glancing at Lara's stubborn face. "The palace has never been found. Forget about it, it's rubbish."

Though Jill and Lara had been like sisters for seven years, Jill was beginning to believe Lara was going insane.

"You're wrong," replied Lara. "The palace was covered by rock, mud, ice and snow. I know where it has to be."
"Oh?"
"On the banks of the Yukon river. A recent expedition of scientists and researchers found an underground passage that led down to a strange temple. They explored it, but they never came back. There were local rumours that they'd been killed by strange creatures."
"Just stories."
"I've already booked the tickets. My flight leaves tomorrow. Will you join me or not?"
"Lara, you are seventeen, and all you ever seem to do is mess around with dusty books in libraries. All you talk about is ancient temples, myths and legends. Get a life, and forget about this Qanyuntha nonsense."
"I see. Well, I will have to go alone then. Fine."

Lara fetched her rucksack, ran out into the rain and hailed a passing taxi.
"Lara!"
Jill ran after the taxi, but it vanished round a corner, leaving her alone in the rain.
A few days later, Lara arrived at the hidden passage found by the scientific expedition, and it indeed turned out to be the entrance to the palace of Qanyuntha.

Levels/Livelli:

Level 1: Qanyuntha’s Palace

Level 2: Athens

Level 3: The Catacomb Complex

Level 4: Inside the Temple of Theon (Part 1)

Level 5: Inside the Temple of Theon (Part 2)

Level 6: NL-Tech HQ

Level 7: The Outskirts of Hell

Level 8: The gleaming Ravine

Level 9: Felavoru

Secrets/Segreti: 10

Walkthrough/Soluzione:

trle.net (English)

Release Date/Veröffentlichungsdatum/Data di Rilascio:

Aspidetr.com: 11.07.2004

trle.net: 12.07.2004

Larasevelbase.org: /

Download:

trle.net

Aspidetr.com

Official/Offizielle/Ufficiale Reviews:

Deutsch: /

English

Italiano

Size/Größe/Dimensione: 40 MB

Game Period/Spieldauer/Durata D'ascolto:

about/circa 11 - 13 Hours/Stunden/Ore

Levelindex for Horus/Levelindex für Horus/Livello Indice per Horus: (Download page/Download Seite/Download Pagina)

trle.net

Aspidetr.com

Degree of Difficulty/Schwierigkeitsgrad/Grado di Difficoltà: (Easy/normal/difficult - Einfach/normal/schwer - Semplice/normale/difficile)

difficult/schwer/difficile

English:

No doubt at all about the difficulty here, this is a hard level, and I was almost tempted to classify it between hard and very hard. At least because of some challenges, where really a lot of even well trained players will certainly have their trouble to succeed at all. So, what do we find in this big level series?
We have all kind of hardest challenges which are possible for Tomb Raider, and I have to admit, the author was most imaginative with working out the tasks. So they are often not only hard, but also unusual. The limit until despairing wasn’t so far away for me sometimes, especially with one task, where I almost was about of giving up finally. The task with succeeding in my hardest jump combination ever, with explosive tiles between the safe ones, on a way down. And with no scope for any mistake – really a matter of millimetres! I needed much trying here – a place where a lot of people certainly will give up and ask for a savegame of another player then.
Well, but that’s not all, of course. We have countless more of hard challenges, jumping combinations and very short timeruns again and again. And partially also with traps on the ways, to make it even harder.
For example the timerun in the second level. A room where you have to run from one side to the other, reaching a door before it closes. This seems not so difficult, for the way isn’t that far – but error! There are different items in your way, also fire emitters, and the time is very short. You have to find a way without touching anything at all – or try over and over again. Or driving with the quadbike, you have to succeed in difficult jumps and narrow ways here. Or the timerun in an area with a lot of ledges to go around. If you stuck one time, well, try again at once. Or the curved timerun, where the way is very short, but if you don’t get the ledges perfectly you’ll always see the destination door closing before your nose.
Those are examples of what to expect in this level series, and one thing is for sure. Beginning players will despair here for sure. Those are challenges for well trained players, to challenge even them…

Deutsch:

Ganz und gar kein Zweifel über die Schwierigkeit hier, dies ein harter Level, und ich war schon versucht ihn zwischen hart und sehr hart zu klassifizieren. Zumindest aufgrund einiger Herausforderungen, wo sogar viele gut geübte Spieler sicherlich ihre Probleme haben werden überhaupt erfolgreich zu sein. Von daher, was finden wir also in dieser umfangreichen Levelserie?
Wir haben alle Arten schwierigster Herausforderungen, die für Tomb Raider möglich sind, und ich muß zugeben, daß die Autorin sehr einfallsreich damit war die Aufgaben auszuarbeiten. So sind diese oftmals nicht nur einfach hart, sondern auch ungewöhnlich. Die Grenze bis zum verzweifeln war für mich manchmal nicht so weit entfernt, besonders bei einer Aufgabe, wo ich schließlich fast drauf und dran war aufzugeben. Die Aufgabe, wo ich in meiner härtesten Sprungkombination erfolgreich sein mußte, die ich je absolvierte, mit explosiven Bodenplatten zwischen sicheren, auf einem Weg nach unten. Und mit keinem Raum für den geringsten Fehler – wirklich eine Sache von Millimetern! Ich benötigte hier viele Versuche – ein Ort, an dem viele Leute sicherlich aufgeben werden und nach Savegames anderer Spieler fragen.
Nun, aber das ist natürlich nicht alles. Wir haben unzählige weitere harte Herausforderungen, Sprungkombinationen und sehr knappe Timeruns, wieder und wieder. Und teilweise auch mit Fallen auf dem Weg, um es sogar noch schwieriger zu machen.
Zum Beispiel der Timerun im zweiten Level. Ein Raum, wo man von einer Seite zur anderen rennen muß, um eine Tür zu erreichen, bevor diese sich schließt. Das scheint nicht schwierig, weil der Weg nicht so weit ist – aber Irrtum! Da gibt es verschiedene Gegenstände im Weg, auch Feueremitter, und die Zeit ist sehr kurz. Ihr müßt einen Weg finden ohne irgend etwas zu berühren – oder es wieder und wieder versuchen. Oder die Fahrt mit dem Quadbike, wo ihr in schwierigen Sprüngen und auf engen Wegen bestehen müßt. Oder der Timerun in dem Gebiet, wo man um viele Ecken rennen muß. Wenn ihr einmal hängenbleibt, nun, versucht es gleich von neuem. Oder der Timerun um Kurven, wo der Weg sehr kurz ist, aber wenn man die Ecken nicht perfekt nimmt sieht man, wie sich die Tür am Ziel immer vor der Nase schließt.

Detailed/detailliert/preciso:

Puzzles/Rätsel/Enigmi:

English:

In this level series we can find different puzzles to solve, if with very special secrets, hidden items or switches, and with moveable objects. No problems here to succeed, those puzzles are quite easy, as I experienced them. And they aren’t the main aspect of this game, the main aspect is about skill.

Deutsch:

Wir können in dieser Levelserie verschiedene Rätsel finden, die es zu lösen gilt, ob mit ganz speziellen Secrets, versteckten Gegenständen oder Schaltern, und mit verschiebbaren Objekten. Keine Probleme, um hier zu bestehen, diese Rätsel sind recht einfach gehalten, wie ich sie erlebt habe. Und sie sind nicht der Hauptaspekt dieses Spiels, der Hauptaugenmerk liegt auf der Geschicklichkeit.

Traps/Fallen/Trappole:

English:

This is definitely the most interesting and impressing aspect of the game. We can find such a lot of different traps in this level series, often also combined with timeruns or jumps. I admire the fantasy and creativeness of Horus, though some challenges really lead until the limit of desperation, as the jumping part beyond the explosive tiles. But there is more, much more, and here are further examples.
There are falling rocks from cave ceilings, deadly floor tiles, spikes, boulders, breaktiles, moving walls, knife traps of different kinds, even underwater, fire traps, steamers and more. Great challenges to keep you busy a long time.

Deutsch:

Das ist definitiv der interessanteste und beeindruckendste Aspekt in diesem Spiel. Wir können in dieser Levelserie solch eine Menge an verschiedenartigen Fallen finden, oft auch kombiniert mit Timeruns oder Sprüngen. Ich bewundere die Fantasie und Kreativität von Horus, obwohl einige Herausforderungen bis an die Grenze zur Verzweiflung führen, wie der Sprungpart über die explosiven Platten hinweg. Aber es gibt mehr, viel mehr, und hier sind weitere Beispiele.
Es gibt von Höhlendecken fallende Felsbrocken, tödliche Bodenplatten, Stacheln, Bröselplatten, sich bewegende Wände, Messerfallen verschiedener Arten, sogar Unterwasser, Feuerfallen, Dampfrohre und mehr. Großartige Herausforderungen, um euch eine lange Zeit beschäftigt zu halten.

Enemies/Gegner/Nemici:

English:

There are not as many enemies as in this level series as you can find in other levels, but those who appear are really challenging. You have to think about good tactics, for a lot of the enemies you will meet are invincible. So the boss monster in the “young Lara” level, fire wraiths, skeletons (not superable because of a missing weapon therefore), ghost knights, locusts or scarabs. And you will meet such enemies, which you have to battle, as dogs, guards, Jade Warriors, Ahmets, horsemen, harpies, small dragons or big wasps. Be prepared to battle for your life!

Deutsch:

Es gibt in dieser Levelserie nicht so viele Feinde in der Anzahl wie man sie in anderen Levels finden kann, aber die, welche auftauchen, sind wirklich herausfordernd. Ihr müßt über gute Taktiken nachdenken, denn viele der Gegner, auf die ihr trefft, sind unbesiegbar. So wie das Bossmonster im „Junge Lara“ Level, Feuergeister, Skelette (nicht besiegbar aufgrund dafür fehlender Waffen), Geisterritter, Heuschrecken oder Skarabäen. Und ihr werdet auf solche Feinde treffen, die man bekämpfen muß, wie Hunde, Wachen, Jadekrieger, Ahmets, Reiter, Harpyien, kleinere Drachen oder große Wespen. Seid bereut um euer Leben zu kämpfen!

Sound-Music/Sound-Musik/Musiche:

English:

Horus has chosen new music and sound effects for her level series, as we can hear parts of the Tomb Raider: AoD soundtrack among other things, for example. This creates a wonderful atmosphere of suspense and epic proportions, and together with the optics a perfect experience of level building. Only great!

Deutsch:

Horus hat für ihre Levelserie neue Musik und Soundeffekte gewählt, wie wir Teile des Tomb Raider: AOD Soundtracks hören können, neben anderen Dingen, als Beispiel. Dies erschafft eine wunderbare Atmosphäre aus Spannung und epischen Ausmaßen, und zusammen mit der Optik eine perfekte Erfahrung des Levelbaus. Einfach nur großartig!

Graphics/Grafik/Grafica:

English:

There is so much to discover within these levels, and though of really hard challenges you will have the time to do so. Often I simply stopped playing for only looking around and admiring all the environments and details. You really won’t see such a perfect creation very often, where all elements work together in such a harmonic way. And to me this is a game which mustn’t hide behind the official Tomb Raider games at all, quite the opposite! Eidos could cut a slice off this resourcefulness – my opinion! Horus gave us an impressing proof of what to still get out of the old Tomb Raider editor in 2004 – really one of the best and imaginative levels I ever played.

Deutsch:

Es gibt innerhalb dieser Levels so viel zu entdecken, und trotz der wirklich harten Herausforderungen werdet ihr die Zeit dafür haben. Ich habe oftmals einfach innegehalten mit dem spielen, um mich nur umzusehen und all die Umgebungen und Details zu bewundern. Ihr werdet so ein perfektes Werk nicht so oft erleben, wo alle Elemente aus so harmonische Weise zusammenarbeiten. Und für mich ist das ein Spiel, das sich hinter den offiziellen Tomb Raider Spielen nicht verstecken muß, ganz im Gegenteil! Eidos könnte sich von diesem Einfallsreichtum eine Scheibe abschneiden – meine Meinung! Horus hat uns einen beeindruckenden Beweis dafür gegeben, was noch aus dem alten Editor von 2004 herauszuholen war – wirklich einer der besten und fantasievollsten Levels, den ich je gespielt habe.

Personal Annotation/persönliche Anmerkung/personali Annotazione:

English

Though of all the fascinating elements of this unique level series, there are also points of frustration, things I did not like myself, though this is very personal again, with no influence for the final result of my rating.
Some of the tasks, especially the jumps beyond the explosive tiles, are not only hard, they are simply frustrating. It took me a long time to somehow get further here, with loosing a lot of nerves and almost giving up, because this was simply exaggerative to me personally. I can’t guess how many people failed here.
And for my “special” destination, as you can see with my final statistics at the end of this report, I really could make it without using any medipacks (well, and of course without any cheating!!!), after twelve and a half hours of hard gameplay. I would think this is an achievement, but believe me, to try this your way will even still be much harder. Because you will often meet situation where Lara is simply forced to loose life energy again, without any chance at all to avoid. (And this is what I personally dislike most in Tomb Raider Customlevels…)
Examples are spikes out of the ceiling with no chance of avoiding, falling down from higher floors with loosing much life energy, and best of all: scarabs and locusts, attacking several times! You can run and jump around as much as you want, you will loose life energy for sure. And the worst task were the star scarabs here, when you must run around in a small room and place items – not to use a medipacks here needed much trying – and loosing a lot of nerves again…

Deustch

Trotz all der faszinierenden Elemente dieser einmaligen Levelserie gibt es auch Punkte der Frustration, Dinge, die ich persönlich nicht mochte, obwohl dies wieder sehr persönlich ist, mit keinerlei Einfluß des finalen Ergebnisses meiner Einschätzung.
Einige der Aufgaben, speziell die Sprünge zwischen den explosiven Platten, sind nicht nur hart, sie sind einfach frustrierend. Es dauerte eine lange Zeit hier irgendwie weiterzukommen, mit dem Verlust vieler Nerven und meiner Fastaufgabe, denn dies war für mich persönlich einfach übertrieben. Ich kann nicht raten, wie viele Leute hier schon gescheitert sind.
Und für mein “spezielles” Ziel, wie ihr anhand der Statistik am Ende dieses Berichtes sehen könnt, ich schaffte es wirklich komplett ohne die Benutzung eines Medipacks (nun, und natürlich ohne jeden Cheat!!!), nach zwölfeinhalb Stunden harten Gameplays. Ich würde denken, dies ist eine Leistung, aber glaubt mir, dies zu versuchen macht den Weg nur noch viel härter. Denn ihr werdet öfter in Situationen kommen, wo Lara einfach wieder gezwungen ist Lebensenergie zu verlieren, ohne Chance dies zu verhindern. (Und das ist es, was ich persönlich am meisten mag in Tomb Raider Customlevels...)
Beispiele dafür sind Stacheln aus der Decke, die man nicht vermeiden kann, das Herunterfallen von höheren Stellen mit dem Verlust von viel Lebensenergie, und das Beste von allem: Skarabäen und Heuschrecken, die mehrmals angreifen! Ihr könnt herumrennen und –springen so viel ihr wollt, ihr werdet mit Sicherheit Lebensenergie verlieren. Und die schlimmste Aufgabe hierbei waren die Sternenskarabäen, wo man in einem kleinen Raum herumrennen muß und Gegenstände plazieren – hier keine Medipacks zu benützen benötigt viele Versuche – und einmal mehr den Verlust vieler Nerven…

Conclusion/Fazit/Conclusione:

English:

Well, what an incredible level project! Before the time of NGLE and TREP Horus has exploit the full potential of the level editor and beyond. She has created a lot of new elements, as objects and enemies, but also see those fascinating environments! I guarantee you will be astonished again and again!
I could not find any mistakes or bugs here, to me a proof of perfect level building again! Great textures and lighting, combined with awesome new music and sound effects, and with wonderful extensive flybys and cut scenes in addition, this created an impressing atmosphere. I was simply enamoured by this game, what meant I could hardly put it aside again, though of all hard tasks and sometimes desperation. And this is why I didn’t give up!
So, this is a recommendation to all well trained players. Load and try this masterpiece, you will not regret it for sure - except the loss of some nerves, of course. For all others, of course you can also try. But be prepared for frustration and despairing tasks – and for asking other players to help with their savegames. This will be the only chance to succeed for a lot of players.

Deutsch:

Nun, was für ein unglaubliches Projekt! Vor der Zeit des NGLE und von TREP hat Horus das volle Potential des Leveleditors ausgenutzt, und darüber hinaus. Sie hat eine Menge neuer Elemente erschaffen, wie Objekte und Feinde, aber seht euch auch diese faszinierenden Umgebungen an! Ich garantiere, ihr werdet immer wieder erstaunt sein!
Ich konnte hier keine Fehler oder Bugs finden, für mich wieder einmal ein Beweis des perfekten Levelbaus! Großartige Texturen und Beleuchtung, kombiniert mit fantastischer neuer Musik und neuen Soundeffekten, und zusätzlich mit wunderbaren ausgedehnten Kamerafahrten und Cutszenen erschafft dies eine beeindruckende Atmosphäre. Ich war von diesem Spiel einfach gefesselt, was bedeutete, daß ich es kaum wieder zur Seite legen konnte, trotz all der harten Aufgaben und manchmal auch der Verzweiflung. Und darum habe ich nicht aufgegeben!
Also, dies ist eine Empfehlung an alle wohlgeübten Spieler. Ladet und versucht dieses Meisterwerk, ihr werdet es sicher nicht bereuen - außer natürlich dem Verlust einiger Nerven. Für alle anderen, natürlich könnt ihr es auch versuchen. Aber seid auf Frustration und Aufgaben zum verzweifeln vorbereitet – und darauf andere Spieler nach Hilfe mit deren Savegames zu fragen. Dies wird für viele Spieler die einzige Chance sein, um Erfolg zu haben.

My Statistics/Meine Statistik/Le mie Statistiche:

Immagine
Rispondi