Some German level building projects...

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli in lavorazione / Presentation of the latest Level on work

Moderatore: LoreRaider

Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Some German level building projects...

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Hi! I would like to introduce you to some current projects of Germen level builders, posted at the Levelbase. Those are partially new level builders with their first time projects, and it's interesting to me how many young and talented creators following. Seems we must not fear about the future of our beloved Customlevels... :approved:

"Venice Level" (Mr. Tomb Raider)

Lara returns to Venice in this adventure, and we can see here some interesting TR 2 style again...

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

Further screenshots to this level: see here

"Resident Evil: Last Escape" (Mr XY)

In this level we won't play with Lara. Now it's Jill's time, as we know here from the original Resident Evil games. She must try to escape from Rancoon City, but there are a lot of monsters and zombies attacking on her way...

Don't wonder. As the atmosphere also the screenshots are really dark here...

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

Immagine

Further screenshots to this level: see here

"India Levels" (Kazuya - no final title available so far)

No further information about this level so far, but it looks like good old TR 3 style to me...

Immagine Immagine

Immagine Immagine

"Maya Legends" (Die Basis)

In this level Lara will travel to some huge Maya temples, searching for a mysterious book. This book shall content treatments against the worst illnesses of mankind...

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Further a first little impression of "Castle Riverrun 2" by masha...

Immagine

Immagine

A first impression of a new level by Daoine Sidhe without title so far...

Immagine

"The Secret Gate" (Luke)

In this level Lara travels to the Sudan, to explore a temple in the desert. She finds a strange, greek artifact in it. While she thinks about the origin of the relic, Lara opens a gate. A gate to a place, which is as strange as mysterious. After a while everything begins to make sense...

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

"The Crystals of Amun" (Dennis16)

Lara is on the search for some mysterious artefacts, and in order to get them she must also deal with a dangerous American organization, PSA. This will be a 6 part level series:

1. Das Forschungszentrum

2. Die Höhlen des Sobek

3. Die Ruinen von Krokodilopolis

4. Die heilige Quelle (neu)

5. Die Oase Fayyum

6. Das Heiligtum des Osiris

(no English names available)

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

For this level you can load a demo version here
Greetings,

Jürgen [img]http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/musik/a014.gif[/img]
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some German level building projects...

Messaggio da Blu »

Thanks Jürgen :D :D .. these young german Level Designers have really lot of talent :D , thanks to share with us the info of their current projects :approved:
Lara for ever ha scritto:Seems we must not fear about the future of our beloved Customlevels... :approved:
I totally agree :D :approved:

(I translate a little :D ) Ragazzi, Jürgen ha voluto mostrarci, raggruppati in questo topic, alcuni dei progetti in corso di realizzazione da parte di alcuni giovani LDs tedeschi, alcuni alla prima esperienza ed altri già noti :) .. come fa notare Jurgen non dobbiamo preoccuparci per il futuro del TRLE, avremo ancora mooooolto da giocare :approved:

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Well, I thought those new young talents should also be known in other countries... :approved:
Greetings,

Jürgen [img]http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/musik/a014.gif[/img]
Rispondi