Tomb Raider Anniversary Beta

screens, video o semplici commenti sulla Beta by Crystal Dynamics

Discussioni generali sul mondo di Tomb Raider, info, media e aiuti sui giochi ufficiali di TR / General discussion of the Tomb Raider's World, help, media and tips on official TR games
Gh0stblade
New TR Player

Re: Tomb Raider Anniversary Beta

Messaggio da Gh0stblade »

N/a
Ultima modifica di Gh0stblade il 14 agosto 2013, 01:36, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Delta

Messaggio da Delta »

:mumble: TRL had some deleted parts or even levels, it could be the most interesting of the three, but I don't think there were lots of differences 1 or 2 months before the release... and maybe I played the last TRA you listed, the only differences I noticed were: TRL font, unlocked outfits available also for the first game and a rock placed in different position in the lost valley.
I suggest you a Beta from TRAOD if you can get it, in the final version you can see some parts cut out that maybe in the Beta version were still there.

Bronze Reviewer (10 Bronze Award)
Gh0stblade
New TR Player

Delta ha scritto::mumble: TRL had some deleted parts or even levels, it could be the most interesting of the three, but I don't think there were lots of differences 1 or 2 months before the release... and maybe I played the last TRA you listed, the only differences I noticed were: TRL font, unlocked outfits available also for the first game and a rock placed in different position in the lost valley.
I suggest you a Beta from TRAOD if you can get it, in the final version you can see some parts cut out that maybe in the Beta version were still there.
There may be some interesting stuff on the TRL disc since the file sizes are bigger compared to final which looks like there could be left overs.

How did you manage to play the last TRA beta i listed? Just curious (:

The first TRA beta has some unfinished stuff apparently and missing menu stuffs, may even have some test levels but i'm unsure. I just don't want something too close to final.

Regards.
Delta

Messaggio da Delta »

Gh0stblade ha scritto:How did you manage to play the last TRA beta i listed? Just curious (:
I found it downloadable somewhere a week before the release, I thought it was a timed demo [:^]

Anyway I confirm what I said, I'm interested in the TRL Beta :)

Bronze Reviewer (10 Bronze Award)
Gh0stblade
New TR Player

Delta ha scritto:
Gh0stblade ha scritto:How did you manage to play the last TRA beta i listed? Just curious (:
I found it downloadable somewhere a week before the release, I thought it was a timed demo [:^]

Anyway I confirm what I said, I'm interested in the TRL Beta :)
I've still got that version it was compiled very close to final and the dates are not the same as the TRA betas listed. I might just pass for the TRL beta looking close to final, might go for the TRA earlier beta.
androme321
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da androme321 »

Ragazzi guardate cosa ho ritrovato sul mio PC
:roll:
TRA1.jpg
qualcuno lo riconosce? :asd:
TRA4.jpg
Ho il savegame per chi volesse "giocarla" questa parte XD
NatlaTechnologies.rar
(6.82 KiB) Scaricato 62 volte
(copiare il savegame nell'archivio .rar , nella cartella C:/Documents/Eidos/Tomb Raider-Anniversary/Profilo predefinito)

Enjoy! :P :D

PS: l'unica pecca è che non supporta la flycheat mode :(

Guest Reviewer (4)
Talos
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Talos »

Fortissimooooooooo posso fare sciocchezze ora (son volata giù dal grattacielo XD)

Golden Reviewer (106 Golden Award)
deskj
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da deskj »

Scusate se ripesco il topic, ma mi chiedevo dove ghostblade ha trovato le beta comprabili? :D
E poi com'è finita la storia?

engl: ghostbalde, in case you'll read this: i was wondering where you found those betas to purchase and what you came up with :D [sorry for bumping this old thread]
Gh0stblade
New TR Player

Late reply but I've been extemely busy. A but of video footage is now available, enjoy!

[youtube][/youtube]
Press_Release
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Tomb Raider Anniversary Beta

Messaggio da Press_Release »

Il sito The Hidden Palace, che si occupa di recuperare demo e prototipi di videogiochi per qualsiasi console, ha recentemente ricevuto oltre 700 file di versioni beta di alcuni titoli per PS2. Tra questi figurano ben 3 versioni di Anniversary risalenti a
6 Aprile 2007
8 Aprile 2007
14 Maggio 2007

Non ho ancora avuto modo di provare queste versioni ma immagino sia possibile emularle tramite PCSX2
Rispondi