Complex Simplicity Contest - Team Members needed (for the package)

Discussioni sulla creazione dei Livelli Custom di TR, utilizzo dei tools, TRLE / Help on TR level building, use of tools, TRLE

Moderatori: Raidermatty, Taras, LoreRaider, Delta

Rispondi
illyaine
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da illyaine »

TRLevel.de wants to be active again in the form of the Complex Simplicity Contest.
The last complex simplicity Contest had many great castle levels. And we want to dig up the contest thought again.
Therefore we are looking for team members who would like to help build the contest package, be it audio, textures, objects, animations and much more.
Our idea goes with the time, from level builders for level builders.

We want to see that we have a contest every year. But if the topic is bombastic, you can also skip a year so that there is more time for the materials.

At the moment we have ideas for 2 contests, but of course we are looking for team members who would like to actively help for the contest. Each team member has a say in the materials.

We want to approve TE and NGLE as well as the TRNG. And also give the level builders a lot of freedom.

I hope many will come forward because the world needs a lot of great new levels. If you would like to participate, you can contact me by private message, then you will get more information for the internal forum at TRLevel.de etc.

Thank you
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

Great news :D , I loved your Complex Simplicity (castle) Contest :) , I'm very curious to know more about the next editions :D , so I also hope that many will come forward 60_001 because I agree with you, the world always needs a lot of great new levels :D :approved:

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
illyaine
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da illyaine »

Hello Blu,
yes I hope that there are many who would like to help build the contest. That alone or in pairs is very expensive. :)
Rispondi