Tomb Editor

Crash del gioco

Discussioni sulla creazione dei Livelli Custom di TR, utilizzo dei tools, TRLE / Help on TR level building, use of tools, TRLE

Moderatori: Raidermatty, Taras, LoreRaider, Delta

Rispondi
evildrum
New TR Player

Tomb Editor

Messaggio da evildrum »

Ragazzi ho un grande problema e non riesco a capire come risolvere. Sto usando il Tomb Editor e quando mando in play per provare il livello e sparo il gioco crasha e torno nell'editor. A qualcuno di voi è successo? Come posso risolvere?
E poi vorrei sapere se basta scaricare il programma base oppure per il corretto funzionamento occorre scaricare qualcos'altro?
jeff sadler
New TR Player

Tomb Editor

Messaggio da jeff sadler »

hi evildrum
evildrum said: Guys I have a big problem and I can't figure out how to fix it. I'm using the Tomb Editor and when I play to try the level and shoot the crash game and go back to the editor. Did any of you happen to any of you? How can I fix it?
And then I would like to know if it is enough to download the basic program or for the proper functioning you need to download something else?
if you have build a new level, you have to save to the level to the slot you used, and then build the level in game, this update to the data file, once this is done you are ready to play.
good luck.
lets keep the fun in tomb raider
jeff
evildrum
New TR Player

Tomb Editor

Messaggio da evildrum »

Grazie ☺️
Rispondi