Aspidetr Easter time 2022?

Discussioni sulla creazione dei Livelli Custom di TR, utilizzo dei tools, TRLE / Help on TR level building, use of tools, TRLE

Moderatori: Raidermatty, Taras, LoreRaider, Delta

Rispondi
Kubsy
New TR Player

Messaggio da Kubsy »

Hi there!

I am new to this forum but some of you may know me as I produced a level for Cac (Venetian Night Adventure) and I contributed to Advent Calendar Team level 2021.

I have a duo easter level planned to produce and I was wondering when are the registrations open for AET 2022? :D

Kubsy
Nillc
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Nillc »

Hi and welcome Kubsy :)
Usually registrations for AET begin by the second half of January or the first of February; I don't know if there will be a 2022 edition (I hope so), but I guess we're going to find out soon :)

Platinum Reviewer (301 Platinum Award) :: Best Reviewer Apr 2021 :: | Bronze Award 19 | | Golden Award 20 |
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

Nillc ha scritto:
30 dicembre 2021, 18:15
but I guess we're going to find out soon :)
Yeah ;) :D

Hi and welcome Kubsy :hello:
Kubsy ha scritto:
28 dicembre 2021, 17:26
I have a duo easter level planned to produce and I was wondering when are the registrations open for AET 2022?
Great :love: :D ... as Nillc said generally we open the registration in early January, but you can already count yourself included ;) (welcome in the Easter bunnies Team 3_324 , as soon as we spread the announcement, I'll give you access to the dedicated forum :approved: )

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
PedroTheGamer
New TR Player

Messaggio da PedroTheGamer »

hi,you also can count of me on this one blu! since i have a new PC i don't have any risk to lost my files anymore..basically a remake of last version but small,long and with a cool history behind it and puzzles :approved:,if you're reading it prob im traveling with my parents to rest of exhausting year was 2021...imma back on some week of february...i hope i got enough time for stuff! keep safe :D
Rispondi