I'm new here and would like to know about how to mod and edit fan levels. Thanks!!

I'm new here and would like to know about how to mod and edit fan levels. Thanks!!

Discussioni sulla creazione dei Livelli Custom di TR, utilizzo dei tools, TRLE / Help on TR level building, use of tools, TRLE

Moderatori: Raidermatty, Taras, LoreRaider, Delta

Rispondi
kentdell
New TR Player

Messaggio da kentdell »

Hello/Allo, I'm happy to meet you all!! I introduced myself in Welcome & Events!! I've been visiting this site on and off again for over a decade and I think much longer. Right now I have an interest in fan levels and how I can mod them. I want to find out how I can mod or tweak levels when I want to or when my keyboard is too slow and clumsy to use, like when a countdown is used during a speed run, to turn it off or extend it, or place items in the level. I also want to know what the best way to build on and mod an existing fan level is, and how to use patches like flight and SpiderLara climb and superjump and god mode, etc. Any suggestions are much appreciated!! Thanks to everyone here!! :hello:
jeff sadler
New TR Player

Messaggio da jeff sadler »

Hello
Sorry you can not modifier other people work existing builder levels are there work
You may get permission from the builder but you need the files the builder used
best to builder your own levels and upload them for others to play
good luck
jeff
Rispondi