1943: The Black Diamond by davep83

(2014)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Syberia
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

1943: The Black Diamond by davep83

Messaggio da Syberia »

[center]1943: The Black Diamond[/center]

by davep83

Immagine

Storia: Marcia L. Croft (nonna della famosa esploratrice, Lara Croft), si svegliò una mattina al suono dello squillo del telefono. Lei rispose, ma non era preparata per quello che stava per sentire. All'altro capo del telefono, parlando molto sommessamente, un signore le annunciò di essere del Central Intelligence Service, e richiedeva i suoi servizi per una missione speciale nel cuore del territorio nemico, una missione che avrebbe potuto cambiare il corso della guerra. Qualche tempo dopo, un veicolo si fermò al di fuori dei cancelli di Croft Manor e fece cenno a Marcia di entrare. Al suo interno lo stesso uomo che le aveva parlato al telefono le spiegò più nei dettagli: "Abbiamo ragione di credere che il nemico abbia trovato un oggetto di così grande potere da esser utilizzato nel loro programma di ricerca e sviluppo razzi. L'oggetto è un artefatto, una gemma gigante, si dice sia stata trovata da una tribù nella penisola del Sinai in Egitto". Poi aggiunse: "Abbiamo bisogno di recuperare l'oggetto da un campo di prigionieri di guerra e portarlo da noi il più presto possibile. Siete all'altezza?». Marcia rispose: "Assolutamente".

Story 29_382
► Mostra testo
Segreti: 3 :secret:

Download: 86.50 MB scaricabile da qui :) (file aggiornato al 07.09.2014)

Installazione: Il livello non necessita di TRLE/TRLM, per giocare, decomprimere il file .zip e lanciare il gioco tramite il tomb4.exe incluso. Ricordatevi di attivare i VolumetrcFX.

NOTA: Si raccomanda di usare una risoluzione di 1024x768 a 32bit per meglio vedere ingame.
Recommended to use 1024x768 32bit screen resolution as this makes the screen clearer in-game.[/size]

Dopo aver giocato il livello ricordati di lasciare il tuo voto/commento 14_74
- Per commentare/votare clicca sulle icone ImmagineImmagine
- Utili consigli per la compilazione in questo topic
:approved:

Golden Reviewer (134 Golden Award)
Alex Chap
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Re: 1943: The Black Diamond by davep83

Messaggio da Alex Chap »

Downloaded. :approved:
Syberia
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Syberia »

ecco uno screen di inizio livello :approved:

Golden Reviewer (134 Golden Award)
Allegati
Tomb4 2014-09-05 13-12-51-98.jpg
Tomb4 2014-09-05 13-13-18-11.jpg
Tomb4 2014-09-05 13-15-45-50.jpg
Alex Chap
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da Alex Chap »

OMG ! This game contains a puzzle that I was planning to put in my next levelset. :shock:

The use of google translation voice is hilarious. :lol:
Allegati
Shot1.JPG
davep83
New TR Player

Messaggio da davep83 »

Great minds think alike, as they say :D

Those Google voices make me laugh every time I hear them, and I was the one who chose them :lol:
Alex Chap
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da Alex Chap »

I'm glad to see you here Dave. :D

Thank you for your encouragements on my levels, I feel that we should form a group like "players of the camera." ^^

I wondered if the voices did not come from reverso at the beginning. The voices are fun, because no accent appears and it's like that in all languages​​. XD
Scottie
New TR Player

Messaggio da Scottie »

Where must I place the Radio? I am under the Theatre (shown in a Flyby). But I cannot find a Clue for the right Spot
davep83
New TR Player

Messaggio da davep83 »

By the way, I really enjoyed your military base 2 level, you should make another. I also think Laras 2D adventure was awesome, it's a unique level and deserves more credit. I shall review it as I haven't done yet.
Alex Chap
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da Alex Chap »

davep83 ha scritto:By the way, I really enjoyed your military base 2 level, you should make another. I also think Laras 2D adventure was awesome, it's a unique level and deserves more credit. I shall review it as I haven't done yet.
Thank you ! :D I've already thought of a v3 for the military base, the problem is that I don't have enough inspiration to do something different with the previous version, but that will come, I'm sure. ^^

I'll see if I can help Scottie advance your level. It is very interesting, the jail side and the isoation really fascinates me. :)
ultraXgiotr99
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da ultraXgiotr99 »

Scottie ha scritto:Where must I place the Radio? I am under the Theatre (shown in a Flyby). But I cannot find a Clue for the right Spot
► Mostra testo

Platinum Reviewer (263 Platinum Award) | Bronze Award 13 |
Scottie
New TR Player

Messaggio da Scottie »

But why this Flyby? That's really unfair for the Players :roll:
davep83
New TR Player

Messaggio da davep83 »

The flyby is only there to show where the radio is located.
Scottie
New TR Player

Messaggio da Scottie »

Next Problem: I need the Camera and if I understand the Flyby right, I must go back to the Theatre and from the Underground into a Sleeping Room. But I cannot go into the Theatre because on Top of the Stairs is a Soldier
davep83
New TR Player

Messaggio da davep83 »

As with most of the guards you need to wait til they are both at the far end of the theatre and run and jump behind the curtain. Timing is everything here. You should crawl under the theatre after the trapdoor.
Scottie
New TR Player

Messaggio da Scottie »

davep83 ha scritto:As with most of the guards you need to wait til they are both at the far end of the theatre and run and jump behind the curtain. Timing is everything here. You should crawl under the theatre after the trapdoor.
Yes, but this Guard is the Problem. It's not possible to go past him
Allegati
Pic.jpg
Rispondi