The Mist: Resurrection by Dwight

(2017)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

what did you do?
Did you pull the death lever in the grand hall? (looks like you did)
(its the last lever -- right across from where the element of earth is)
Its called death lever because of that reason. Pulling it either kills Vivi or locks him out.
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

OK.
It's the right one.
Now I am further :D
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

what do i missing here
i have a old key in inventory
Allegati
5.jpg
overhill
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da overhill »

Sono riuscito a giocarci, ma ho mollato: troppo strano, ambienti enormi e all'apparenza inutili, cose da fare che non si capisce se servono oppure no...
Insomma, lavoriamoci un po' sù e poi vedremo :)
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

Vimmers
You must open other doors first. One with a jumpswich. A Lever will appear.
In an other room with a big water in the middle there is a lever on the left side when you enter. I think this lever will open the door in front of vivi on your picture.
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

ok but then its stupid that the door close so u can't get out again
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

yes whith the door closed you are stuck.
In the room with the jumpswich i couldn't use the lever that appears after pulling the jumpswich and also I found I think 3 old keys but needet only one > this part is quite strange.
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

When this happens, you're left to die.
In the area with the Hammer and water control, there is a lever there that opens such a door.
This was posed as to only look through the gates of this area and see there are no switches in the room.
The trap is closing the door behind you and leaving you to fall to the pit of death.
(Almost like a water-sink death trap)btw, the game's not stupid.

Quando questo accade, ti resta lasciata morire.
Nell'area con Hammer [/ i] e controllo dell'acqua [/ i], c'è una leva che apre una tale porta.
Questo è stato proposto per guardare solo attraverso le porte di questa zona e vedere che non ci sono interruttori in camera.
La trappola sta chiudendo la porta dietro di te e ti lascia cadere fino alla fossa della morte.
(Quasi come una trappola di morte per l'acqua)

Sono riuscito a giocarci, ma ho mollato: troppo strano, ambienti enormi e all'apparenza inutili, cose da fare che non si capisce se servono oppure no...
Insomma, lavoriamoci un po' sù e poi vedremo

This is an example of a close-minded person. If I was the same, I could easily say the same about Hypersquare's huge, robotic environments.
Sorry, but not every single game is the same. that's what makes it unique, its diversity from all others.

Questo è un esempio di una persona attenta. Se fossi la stessa cosa, potrei facilmente dire lo stesso per gli enormi ambienti robotici di Hypersquare.
Ci dispiace, ma non ogni singolo gioco è lo stesso. È ciò che lo rende unico, la sua diversità da tutti gli altri.
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 11 maggio 2017, 02:29, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Nillc
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Nillc »

As a matter of facts, not only every single game is different from any other: each and every GAMER is different from each other. If someone doesn't like your game, you should show him respect and try to improve yourself, instead of telling him how he should play ;) or, if you don't want anyone to say he doesn't like your level, just don't release it.

AND believe me: @overhill is the one of the most open-minded people I happen to know ;)

Platinum Reviewer (301 Platinum Award) :: Best Reviewer Apr 2021 :: | Bronze Award 19 | | Golden Award 20 |
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

As a matter of fact, I just said that. Every game is different in its own way. btw I am not a gamer, don't call me that. Yeah I play games, but I'm not a gamer.
If one doesn't like my game, and isn't giving feedback on it because he didn't play it at all, I ain't gonna improve nothing.
Now, if he actually played it through, and gave reviews (on the review page) than of course I take that into consideration.

Was I telling him to play? No, I was upset he didn't give it a chance because of the FMV problem he had.

I know, I used to be close minded myself, with my earlier levels: (Excalibur Tales etc.) Yeah, I'm not anymore. But he's pretty close minded for not giving the game a chance.

Di fatto, l'ho appena detto. Ogni gioco è diverso a modo suo. Perché non sono un giocatore, non mi chiami. Sì, gioco, ma non sono un giocatore.
Se uno non ama il mio gioco e non sta dando feedback su di esso perché non ha giocato a tutti, non sto migliorando nulla.
Ora, se ha effettivamente giocato attraverso, e ha dato recensioni (sulla pagina di revisione) che, ovviamente, lo prendo in considerazione.

Gli ho detto di giocare? No, sono rimasto sconvolto che non gli ha dato la possibilità a causa del problema FMV che aveva.

Lo so, sono stato molto attento a me, con i miei precedenti livelli: (Excalibur Tales ecc.) Sì, non sono più. Ma è abbastanza vicino per non dare il gioco una possibilità.
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

how do i disable this spikes
or where
Allegati
6.jpg
overhill
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da overhill »

Manco la comincio la discussione, Max: inutile, sterile, già vista ;)
overhill
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da overhill »

Solo una cosa

@dwight, tesoro, ti prego: non provarci nemmeno a paragonare questo tuo lavoretto a quel capolavoro assoluto che è Hypersquare di Psiko.
Quegli ambienti sono sì enormi, ma con un senso.
Quelli del tuo livello sono enormi e basta.

Gli FMV funzionano benissimo, ma io ho l'abitudine di tenere un volume basso: il "tutto nero" che vedevo era l'inizio del primo FMV, che, per qualche motivo che mi sfugge, era appunto tutto scuro.
Una volta aspettato la fine, il tutto è partito.
E, ripeto, non mi è piaciuto: io gioco per divertirmi, non per farti da beta-tester ;)
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

vimmers
Hope you are on your way.
When not .. you need the yarn (mechanical beetle)
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

and where is that ?
Rispondi