The Mist: Resurrection by Dwight

(2017)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

There are two parts to combine.
One in the left room where you found some items and turned the statues and one after the swich up the steps.
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

How can I get the 4. trident?
I have three and opened the room with the statues.
Also got a time keeper but this doesen't work.

EDIT
Got it
Allegati
17.jpg
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

vimmers, in some screens you posted I see the text on the battle UI is missing. where is the text on the battle UI? Can you see it? The sprite that says "LEADER" could you see all the texts - "Black Magic" "White Magic" etc?
What resolution are you playing at?
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 18 maggio 2017, 07:20, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

overhill ha scritto:
11 maggio 2017, 11:18
tesoro, ti prego: non provarci nemmeno a paragonare questo tuo lavoretto a quel capolavoro assoluto che è Hypersquare di Psiko.
Quegli ambienti sono sì enormi, ma con un senso.
Quelli del tuo livello sono enormi e basta.

Gli FMV funzionano benissimo, ma io ho l'abitudine di tenere un volume basso: il "tutto nero" che vedevo era l'inizio del primo FMV, che, per qualche motivo che mi sfugge, era appunto tutto scuro.
Una volta aspettato la fine, il tutto è partito.
E, ripeto, non mi è piaciuto: io gioco per divertirmi, non per farti da beta-tester
Do not call me darling, that's where he went wrong too. That's borderline creepy and how assaults begins. You don't know me, call me by my name only.
Second, not only are you close minded but also very rude. (I knew it was hidden deep down somewhere).
Did I ever say I was comparing my game to Hypersquare? Hello no! Do I want to? hell naw!

This exactly my point proven. People like you fail to the beauty in all levels. And I don't need you.
boy, bye, get outta this thread and continue to suck psiko off.
If that's the rudeness going off in his head, one would only imagine the thousands at TRF.

Non chiamarmi caro, dove è andato male. E 'un confine tra i fronti e come inizia l'assalto. Non mi conosci, mi chiami solo con il mio nome.
In secondo luogo, non solo sei vicino, ma anche molto scortese. (Sapevo che era nascosto da qualche parte in fondo).
Ho mai detto che stavo confrontando il mio gioco con Hypersquare? Ciao no! Voglio? Inferno naw!

Questo esattamente il mio punto dimostrato. Le persone come te non riescono alla bellezza di tutti i livelli. E non ho bisogno di te.
Ragazzo, bye, uscire da questo thread e continuare a succhiare psiko off.

Non chiamarmi caro, è qui che è andato storto. E 'un confine tra le fronti e come inizia l'assalto. Non mi conosci, mi chiami solo con il mio nome.
In secondo luogo, non sei solo vicino, ma anche molto scortese. (Sapevo che era nascosto da qualche parte in fondo).
Ho mai detto che stavo confrontando il mio gioco con Hypersquare? Ciao no! Voglio? Diavolo, no!

Questo esattamente il mio punto dimostrato. Le persone come te non riescono alla bellezza di tutti i livelli. E non ho bisogno di te.
Ragazzo, bye, uscire da questo thread e continuare a succhiare psiko off.

Se questa è la scorrettezza che scompare nella sua testa, si potrebbe immaginare solo le migliaia al TRF.
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 11 maggio 2017, 23:27, modificato 2 volte in totale.
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

What an I supposed to do here?
I have the "element of earth" and took all items in the toxic place.
I think I can't kill this beast.

Edit
I am now in the mansion again.
Just jumped over the rocks behind the closed door and got two more "elements" and a crystal.
Allegati
18.jpg
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

That's an Eidolon, known, and refused to kill it.

Since you got the crystal in the mansion, some bosses in the upcoming levels will be more difficult. Before getting the crystal, and letting the cutscene run, they stay the same.

So, after falling down the pit and seeing the fixed camera of the Mysterious Vivi taking the crystal and preparing to leave.
climb the ledges, and don't jump.

Yeah, the game throws a lot of alternative scenarios to increase difficulty. It allows you to skip over obvious triggers to get to places NPCs are held - which, as a result, leads to consequences when you do follow the main script.
Getting that crystal in mansion is an example of the alternative scenario that will happen in the upcoming levels.

E 'un Eidolon, conosciuto e rifiutato di ucciderlo.

Dal momento che hai il cristallo nella villa, alcuni capi nei prossimi livelli saranno più difficili. Prima di ottenere il cristallo e lasciare che il cutscene sia in esecuzione, rimangono uguali.

Quindi, dopo aver crollato la fossa e vedendo la telecamera fissa del misterioso Vivi, prendendo il cristallo e preparandosi a partire.
Salite le sporgenze e non salti.

Già, il gioco lancia molti scenari alternativi per aumentare la difficoltà. Permette di ignorare ovviamente i trigger per arrivare ai luoghi in cui i NPC vengono tenuti - che, di conseguenza, porta a conseguenze quando si segue lo script principale.
Ottenere quel cristallo in palazzo è un esempio dello scenario alternativo che accadrà nei prossimi livelli.
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 18 maggio 2017, 07:20, modificato 1 volta in totale.
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

Dwight ha scritto:
11 maggio 2017, 21:29
vimmers, in some screens you posted I see the text on the battle UI is missing. where is the text on the battle UI? Can you see it? The sprite that says "LEADER" could you see all the texts - "Black Magic" "White Magic" etc?
What resolution are you playing at?
i've changed the setup for another game and it changed on this game too
but i have changed it back now

and by the way i could get around the glass by chimmy near the spike trap
but now used the yarn
what did the 3 buttons do
other then i could jump through the glass i can't see any changes

ohhh nevermind went through the other glass beside the glass
Ultima modifica di vimmers il 12 maggio 2017, 09:23, modificato 2 volte in totale.
overhill
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da overhill »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

^ Stop it, just stop it! I'm not playing anymore. If you hate it so much then go tell everyone at TRF I don't care do whatever just stop that!
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

Dwight
I got a "crystal shard" in "the lunar surface" by climbing the rocks and jumping behind the closed double door.
I don't know if this was intended .. but didn't found another way :asd:

replay with quote doesn't work here :mumble:
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

OK
No crystal in "the mansion under seige" (or better siege?)
I am now in "the lost island"

and now in "the alchemilla tower"
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

nad ha scritto:
12 maggio 2017, 18:03
Dwight
I got a "crystal shard" in "the lunar surface" by climbing the rocks and jumping behind the closed double door.
I don't know if this was intended .. but didn't found another way
With magic, it makes some of the impossible, possible.
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 18 maggio 2017, 07:21, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

the alchemilla tower is one of the levels that has that effect.
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

where do i find the ball for this hand
Allegati
7.jpg
Dwight
New TR Player

Messaggio da Dwight »

Did you kill the Lunar hydras?
then, did you kill the abyss worm right after? It drops an element.

Hai ucciso gli idra Lunari?
Allora hai ucciso il verme di abisso subito dopo? Getta un elemento.
Ultima modifica di Dwight il 18 maggio 2017, 07:21, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Rispondi