The Mist: Resurrection by Dwight

(2017)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Get out of the mansion. :D

The Crypt looks rather nice. :D
I'm glad I found the PLS.
I'm now facing the corridor with the fire and swingpoles. (Don't tell me how to do it, I want to try myself first)

Btw, one my first try in the mansion I did not get the pistol. I did get it now.
Is a player doomed if he/she gets into the crypt without it? :mumble:
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

You will get the pistols.
At the beginning I had none.
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

@Talos
That was a long time ago. I forgot, didn't remember calling you a whore. I'm sorry.
I know that sorry is a dry like sand, but you're not willing to accept it anyways, are you?

Questo è stato molto tempo fa. Ho dimenticato, non mi ricordavo di chiamarti una puttana. Mi dispiace.
So che mi dispiace è una secca come una sabbia, ma tu non sei disposto ad accettarlo comunque, vero?
Titak ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 16:43
@ mujuju a.k.a Dwight:
Depends on what you want to talk about.
I'm not happy about what you did, AGAIN!, after you got yourself banned from TRF again.
Not happy either about the email I got (twice) after the video's of my game were removed from your Youtube channel.

I'm fine with giving your game a go since you have some good ideas and all.
But as you know, I'm a very lazy player. So I don't know how long it'll take.

Thanks for adding me to the credits of your game, for that switch animation.
I could not check the credits when posting my previous reply because I currently do not have the game downloaded, due to my external HD dying on me.
I need to talk to you about that.
But I'll say this part here.
I never sent you an email until just recently, (couple days ago) from my TRF email dclem with gmail.
And I no longer have an youtube account. I removed it after i left TRF (and won't be back until: check your email)
And found out some else had that name I used and was removed. My youtube was "Hotpinklove-Rouge" in 2014, I changed the name to Trifecta gaming in 2015/2016 but later found it that was already used by someone else, and (I had no reason left for trle) and had it removed.

--You're welcome with the credits.

btw, i mentioned before the reason the manor was so empty...

Devo parlare con te in proposito.
Ma questa parte sarò qui.
Non ti ho mai inviato una e-mail fino a poco tempo fa (paio di giorni fa) dalla mia e-mail di TRF con gmail.
E non ho più un conto youtube. L'ho rimosso dopo aver lasciato la TRF (e non tornerò fino a quando non: controlla la tua email)
E ho scoperto che qualcun altro aveva quel nome che ho usato e che è stato rimosso. Il mio youtube era "Hotpinklove-Rouge" nel 2014, ho cambiato il nome nel gioco Trifecta nel 2015/2016 ma in seguito ho trovato quello già utilizzato da qualcun altro e (non ho avuto alcun motivo per il trle) e l'ho rimosso.

- Sei gradito con i crediti.

Btw, ho parlato prima del motivo per cui il maniero era così vuoto ...
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Oh really?
Sorry Dwight/Quina Quen, I'm not buying it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/299dwight

Up untill a couple of weeks ago it hosted gameplay videos of my MoA game again, claiming it to be your work instead of mine, and they were reported by people who knew it was my game. Youtube removed the videos after which I, and some other builders, got that "very nice" email. Twice.

Right, enough off topic.
Let me give those swingpoles a try. :D

To show what a player I am: I almost overlooked the key on the floor, even though I had the PLS on. :huahua:
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

well you NEED to believe it! Cause it's true.

Where are the videos for prove? That channel is up and running with videos from 2014. It's easy for anyone (you in this case, and them) to say:
"oh there were videos of my game on this channel". Don't go there.
Stop judging.
And yes my youtube channel WAS Hotpinklove. I had the Perfect Dark soundtrack, a few SH3 gamepay videos and my old levelset Tale from the Crypt. (Back when I was Rouge on TRF)
Do NOT tell me what I do and do not know.
Okay... not yelling at you, just stop assuming things.

And I'm saying this part again, because I know what you're all thinking, and it's not true! Stop with your assumptions! Damn!
Okay, (breathe).

"EVERYONE please do not think that just because my levels aren't "Hypersquare" quality that I can't design or program! I'm not used to TRLE type editor, I don't like it's layout. It's cubic environment, regardless of meta2tr room editing. I'm just letting you know."

Talk with me in the email and I'll tell you more if you keep assuming.

All this extra stuff aside. Thank you Titak for playing my level. I hope you continue to the end. If need help, talk with me.
I'm looking forward to your review.

EDIT: Why didn't you post your questions playing this on TRF?
All those, nevermind. TRF....
y'all need Jesus
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Others have seen videos of my game on that channel and have reported it. Youtube took them down. You were angry and sent that ranting email. Simple as that.

Not going to talk through email. I'd like to keep it public this time.

And you're welcome.
Like I said, with all I've seen in video's and on screenshots, and all we've been talking about when it was still a WIP, I just wanted to see it. See at least some of the ideas in action. :D

I decided to post my questions here because vimmers posted a question on TRF but did not get an answer. And this thread is active. :D

That said, I have not tackled the swingpole setup yet. Got to some of the top ones but then kept dying from making the wrong moves! :huahua: I gave up after a few tries. The weather was just irresistible today.
It's been quite cold for quite some time during spring, it even caused nature to take a step back with growing. But now we are having summer temperatures all of a sudden! It is going to be hot again tomorrow. It might just be too hot for my liking then. I'll give the poles another shot. :D

About a review, I'm not going to review.
I've never done a review and do not intend to start.
But if it is okay, I could put some comments in this thread.
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Youtube didn't take them down. The creator did. If its so very true, the creator took it down.
And btw, my name isn't Dwight. Since you don't want to talk through email.
Yeah, that's right. You think I'll tell people like the ones from TRF and my personal info? Please.
Seeing how much people cared when the level came out, is prove enough.
Ever since I first came to TRF as Rouge <= VIvi C. I never anticipated on filling out a "profile".
I never sent you any email other than one you never looked at.
Alright, so who's the whistle blower from TRF here? Hmm? Who's seeing this and talking "behind the scenes". That underground BS?

A tutorial for pole swings was in the 2 way radio.
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Wow... :roll:
Since the "only email you have ever sent me" is the recent one, then you must be really pissed at who-ever it is that kept asking me questions about how to do stuff with TRNG, posting WIP screens of your levels and posting gameplay video's of it. :mumble:
And to me this proves you have emailed me before:
I thought you had forgotten all about me! And you remember I showed you screens of the Feymarch level before too!

Yep, I guess I'm the whistle blower then. And if I am indeed talking "behind the scenes" it only proves it more that we have been in contact before your latest emails. Because how would you and I both know about all that "behind the scenes" stuff? :mumble:
I'm done talking about this. It is an endless discussion we've been through a couple of times already.

I'll still give the levels a try and see how far I'll get.
I did see the swingpole tutorial, because I read the whole thing when I first started the game. I'm always curious to see what's in diaries. :D
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Well, shoot me.
Can't figure out how to get across that gap using the swingpoles. :huahua:
Went up 4 poles and there are now 2 behind Vivi and one that extracted when going to the fourth pole, but it is lower.
So no idea how to get there... :oops:
The ones behind Vivi don't extract when I jump towards them.
02-TheCrypt.jpg

Btw, does the jump strength actually work?
Because so far I have not seen a difference in jumping distance when the green bar is empty or full. :mumble:

**** EDIT ****
Oh shoo... double post. :oops:
Is that a problem here?
If so I'll edit my previous post next time.
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Titak ha scritto:
28 maggio 2017, 11:20
Wow... :roll:
Since the "only email you have ever sent me" is the recent one, then you must be really pissed at who-ever it is that kept asking me questions about how to do stuff with TRNG, posting WIP screens of your levels and posting gameplay video's of it. :mumble:
And to me this proves you have emailed me before:
I thought you had forgotten all about me! And you remember I showed you screens of the Feymarch level before too!

Yep, I guess I'm the whistle blower then. And if I am indeed talking "behind the scenes" it only proves it more that we have been in contact before your latest emails. Because how would you and I both know about all that "behind the scenes" stuff?
TITAK! I know we talked before in emails! I'm not deny that! I was saying that most recent recent email to you was some days, and not that rude email you keep referring to!
If you are the whistle blower, what is TRF plotting to do next?

Okay, swing poles.
When you first enter this area, grab pole number 1, then jump up to pole number 2, then swing across to pole 3, 4 and beyond until you get to the lever.
After pulling the lever, turn around, jump up and grab the pole,
while hanging on that pole, jump up to next pole and swing across.
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

TRF is not plotting to do anything, other than the destruction of the world.

Why would you even such an idea about TRF plotting anything? Against you? It does not make any sense.
And since you talked about a whistle blower I figured you meant me because you talked about it in a reply to my post.
Don't know what I'd be whistle blowing about, but I figured it was me you meant.
Well, if that isn't so, then I misunderstood. No idea who you mean by whistle blower then or what has been whistle blowed according to you.
All I know is that you sent trl online a message.

It sounded to me like you denied having been in contact with me before. "It's the first email"
My mistake then.

So do I first have to get up to the pole Vivi is on in the screenshot?
When I start swinging on that one a jump off, he is not getting to a next pole.
How odd. I hope there isn't something that got messed up somehow here on my end. :mumble:
But I'll give it another try.

The whole setup is a bit of trial and error since some poles only pop out when you jump towards them. That's a bit counter intuitive imo. Other than that, I like the setup. It's not like you can go in many directions, so a player is bound to find out anyway. :D

Oh, I liked the setup where you hid the PLS.
The pulley and rope really suggested them being the means for opening that sliding door. :D

Btw, do you have another project planned now?
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Titak ha scritto:
28 maggio 2017, 21:59

Why would you even such an idea about TRF plotting anything? Against you? It does not make any sense.
And since you talked about a whistle blower I figured you meant me because you talked about it in a reply to my post.
Don't know what I'd be whistle blowing about, but I figured it was me you meant.
Well, if that isn't so, then I misunderstood. No idea who you mean by whistle blower then or what has been whistle blowed according to you.
All I know is that you sent trl online a message.
Yeah.
Titak ha scritto:
It sounded to me like you denied having been in contact with me before. "It's the first email"
My mistake then.
It's fine.

Titak ha scritto:
The whole setup is a bit of trial and error since some poles only pop out when you jump towards them. That's a bit counter intuitive imo. Other than that, I like the setup. It's not like you can go in many directions, so a player is bound to find out anyway.
Did make it across the pole?
Titak ha scritto:
Btw, do you have another project planned now?
No.
I can't build with TRLE. At least, as well as everyone wants.
And doesn't everyone want me to give it up, anyways?
Shit, Michael P. sure does!
Thinking he knows my worth, how foreboding.

One of the reasons why I used "Castle of Anxiety" as the Feymarch was because:
the original Feymarch was something that was nearly impossible to make in TRLE. And knowing my skill level with TRLE is 15% and below, I knew I was never gonna be able to make the Feymarch a proper level on my own, so, I picked on that matched closely to how the Feymarch actually looked. Castle of Anxiety. But before I even thought of using it, I contacted QRS beforehand using this as the Feymarch.
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

Titak ha scritto:
Shhhhhhh! We don't talk about these things... Lock the doors, THEY will find you now...

mujuju ha scritto:
29 maggio 2017, 03:04
I can't build with TRLE. At least, as well as everyone wants.
The case here is not the ability or inability to use TRLE but that you included deliberate stuck points and spots of no return so players are wasting much more time than they should. Learn to avoid this and your games will be much better.

And doesn't everyone want me to give it up, anyways?
You keep talking like if everybody wanted the worst for you but people are mostly neutral. If you give them good things they will react with good things, and vice versa. It's no more complicated than this. And even if there is someone who wants you to give up, it's up to you to give up or not to give up.

Shit, Michael P. sure does!
Michael is responsible for the site so if there's anything suspicious, he has to act. Yes, he has to, regardless from whatever he wants. If he was convinced everything is legit about this game, and trusted you enough, why wouldn't he host it.

So, in the end, what's the case? Has QRS confirmed or denied anything?
It would be the best solution if he himself spoke to Michael, I think.
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

DJ Full ha scritto:
29 maggio 2017, 16:09
Learn to avoid this and your games will be much better.
Don't tell me, just suggest. Change that wording.

Ha! Everyone's "mostly neutral", boy you is NOT in my shoes. You don't see through the fake TRF has threw at me.They never cared.

Like I said before, this just isn't in my favor. I don't like its layout, it doesn't work well with me.
What I'm saying is, don't even assume that just because I suck at TRLE, I suck at any and everything else. Cause that's not true.

Please!
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

mujuju ha scritto:
29 maggio 2017, 16:23
Don't tell me, just suggest. Change that wording.
You can still follow what I told you, or not. This makes it a suggestion, not an order.

You don't see through the fake TRF has threw at me.
It was largely a result of what you did before. You cannot blame people for their reactions, that's precisely what I mean.

They never cared.
And this is also what I meant, by saying "neutral". Just do your best and they will care.

What I'm saying is, don't even assume that just because I suck at TRLE, I suck at any and everything else.
Never assumed this.
Rispondi