BtB2018_8_Starlantis NatlasTrail

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Rispondi
Roberto web
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Roberto web »

BtB2018 - Starlantis - Natla's Trail

Story:
Before they travelled to Earth and established their colony, Atlantis; the Atlanteans lived on a planet many light-years from Earth. Natla has travelled back to her homeworld to rebuild her empire of Atlanteans from the dust of their home planet.

Lara has travelled to the distant future, to planet Starlantis, in pursuit of Natla. Is she too late to stop Natla and her new army of Atlanteans from unleashing chaos on the cosmos?

Secrets: 7

Download scaricabile da qui :)

NOTE :

Starlantis - Natla's Trail

- If you use a timed underwater lever more than once, sometimes the second time you want to pull the leaver, you simply need to swim over the tile, and don’t need to actually pull the lever.

Entriamo ad Atlantide e scopriamo i laboratori di natla.

Trovati per ora 4 segreti . Game play abbastanza lineare ma con delle buone trovate :D
Presenza di un grande ambiente con vari cdorridoi e stanze.

Occhio quando risolvete questo passaggio. Conservatevi i savegame precedenti perche' se in uscita dal sottopiano vi appare un masso sara' problematico recuperare una chiave -- altro ... e uscire da li.

Bronze Reviewer (38 Bronze Award)
Allegati
problem if.jpg
Roberto web
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Roberto web »

Si torna a casa con tutti i 7 segreti . Uno si puo' prendere nelle stanze finali solo recuperando 5 ITEM segreti
durante il gioco .
Ultima fase piu' impegnativa con una torre interna gigantesca e Boss alla Tr 1 Natla :)
Buon lavoro strutturale e buona trama generale.
un 9 se lo merita .

Bronze Reviewer (38 Bronze Award)
Allegati
statist staratlantis.jpg
7 segr.jpg
Rispondi