Learn english with AspideTR

[topic of the week: England]

Non solo Lara Croft: attualità, cultura, curiosità, sport e molto altro / Beyond Lara Croft: news, shows, curiosity, sport and more
antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Learn english with AspideTR

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

Immagine

Hello guys!!!
Il forum è concepito per utenti italiani e inglesi; che ne dite allora di provare a partecipare a questo topic, in cui ogni settimana discuteremo di un argomento,e in cui vige una sola regola: parlare in inglese:D .
In questo modo tutti noi utenti potremo esercitarci in questa lingua, imparare qualcosa in più, o consolidare le nostre conoscienze.
Tutti possono partecipare, indifferentemente dalla propria conoscienza in materia (tentar non nuoce :) ).
L'argomento lo sceglieremo insieme, e ne discuteremo per un tempo massimo di una settimana... Potremmo parlare di Tomb Raider, ma anche di altri videogiochi, film, libri, fatti e eventi... E chi più ne ha più ne metta!! :D
Vorrei però ricordare a tutti che siamo in un forum, e che nonostante il topic sia piuttosto generico in quanto ad argomenti, bisogna cercare di non postare mille OT o chattare.
Se volete potete utilizzare (con moderazione!!) anche un po' di slang (es: I wanna, i gotta ecc..).
Il progetto è stato autorizzato da Blu, quindi direi che possiamo partire :D.

Bronze Reviewer (20 Bronze Award)
Ultima modifica di antoxx92 il 30 novembre 2008, 18:24, modificato 3 volte in totale.
[i]You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one....[/i]
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

It looks to me a great idea, anto :)

Why don't we start with talking about the reasons why we like Lara? :D

Golden Reviewer (170 Golden Award) | Golden Award 07 |
antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

I think it's a good idea.. We can talk about our first meeting with her, about why since that day we've never stopped play her adventures, about what makes her different by others videogames charactecrs.. :)

Nillc
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Nillc »

Yeah beautiful topic, great work antoxx :) I love English and I've not been speaking it for a while (since I've left the Languages University :P) so this is a great chance for me to not forget it :)

Well what can I say about my passion for TR? Well I've been playing TR since I was a child: the first time I saw Lara I was something about 9 on my cousin's PC, and I still remember she was in a huge underwater corridor trying to get out before sinking. Later I discovered it was the first half of City of Vilcabamba (TR1).
My father and I got immediately fond of that beautiful strong girl, and we purchased the second episode, which I still consider my first videogame lover :D
My passion for TR lasts from 10 years, and I think that it's the first one I ever had and surely the longest one; I consider Lara an idol, a point figure in my life 'cause "living" her adventures I learned to be strong and keep on holding on :)
And, of course, I'm a soon-to-be archaeologist! :D

Platinum Reviewer (301 Platinum Award) :: Best Reviewer Apr 2021 :: | Bronze Award 19 | | Golden Award 20 |
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

:D

Personally, I like TR more because of the skills Lara has on exploring tombs and dangerous places than for Lara herself. She gives me the chance to explore archeological places without being told "you can't" :P and I like so much the game itself. :)

About Lara, what can I say? :)
I just feel her as a better "shaped" character since she was taken and cured by Crystal Dynamics because they made her feel a more real woman and they gave her a stronger personality than she had before. I love her curves :asd: and I think she's sooo pretty :D

antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

Thanks Nillc :) .... I'd like to speak english very well, but I'm lerning :D .
About Lara... the first time I saw her I was 6 years old... It was Tomb Raider 1 and she was running by the Temple Of Kamoon...
I immediately adored her, because of her aspect, the fantastics places she explored... I love her for the same reason of Sircroft; I can visit fantastic temples, jungles with her.. It all it's fantastic in my opinion.
She's sexy, indipendent, strong.. the ideal exemple of woman for me :) .

Nillc
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Nillc »

Well she's kinda the girl I would be happy to be :D :D :D

Platinum Reviewer (301 Platinum Award) :: Best Reviewer Apr 2021 :: | Bronze Award 19 | | Golden Award 20 |
Poldo
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da Poldo »

My teacher of english is Natla becose is a assho...

Bronze Reviewer (12 Bronze Award)
antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

Nillc ha scritto:Well she's kinda the girl I would be happy to be :D :D :D
And for me the girl I'd like to marry :D .
Well, Tamara Bond too isn't bad :D :P

Nillc
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Nillc »

Well, Tamara is kinda the girl I would NOT be happy to be :D but I do love her anyway :)

SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

Nillc ha scritto:Well she's kinda the girl I would be happy to be :D :D :D
Nillc Rules :asd:

antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

Nillc ha scritto:Well, Tamara is kinda the girl I would NOT be happy to be :D but I do love her anyway :)
eheheh LOL

Final Danielecker
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Final Danielecker »

Beautiful idea Anto !! :D
So we gotta discussing abouth why we love Lara ??
Well, I love her for her character and her personality, since when I saw her at 3 years :)
It is incredible how a girl, that often is the delicate part, can risolve questions and explore temples and tombs

Platinum Reviewer (363 Platinum Award) | Golden Award 08 || Bronze Award 09 - 10 |
raidergale
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da raidergale »

Well... I knew Lara when I was only four, my father's friend gave him the Playstation with two games, Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider 2. At the beginnig I played with Crash Bandicoot, but when I saw my Dad playing with TR I tried to play with him. Before start the real adventure I tried to visit Lara’s Home. I was very scared by Lara’s butler, an old man that followed Lara with many cups of tea in a tray, so I decided to try the main adventure. Lara’s outfit was beautiful and the level too, so I decided that this will be my favourite videogame ever.
After finished this episode I bought other episodes of Tomb Raider

This was the intro of my Trinity Topic ^^ A little bit stupid, I know :asd:

Bronze Reviewer (19 Bronze Award)
antoxx92
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da antoxx92 »

I see that Tomb Raider 2 seems to be the better in the raiders opinion :D
Ehy raidergale, it's true... the bluter is scary :|

Rispondi