A Welcome Address of Lara Croft

The beginning episodes and introduction to my Lara universe... / I primi episodi e un'introduzione all'universo di Lara di Jürgen...
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

A Welcome Address of Lara Croft

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Hello, dear fans of my adventures!

Immagine

After a longer time for you to enjoy my adventures in games or movies, and after I reached a certain popularity around the world, I thought it would be the right time for another step then, to write my very personal adventure diary.
Of course you can learn about my adventures and experiences in all the official and fan games, as there are so much of them already. But well, as you also know, truth and fantasy are always lying close together, and meanwhile it seems my person is more about a mysterious legend than a real living human being.
Of course I follow all stories about my person very attentive, and sometimes it’s really great, how my fans react, how I achieved iconic status to so many of them meanwhile. And of course I feel honoured very much.

But, well, I think I must react myself now. I really think it’s about time to solve the mystery, to give my fans what they really want. I think you should learn about the true Lara Croft, about my true adventures and also my true background, as nobody really knows it so far on this world.

This is why I decided to start writing a diary, my adventure diary! Bit by bit I will tell you about my true adventures in words and pictures there, and even beyond. You will not only learn about the happenings on my expeditions, but also about my person. About my background and even my feelings, so you can believe I am a real living person, though there are little differences then. But, well, I don’t want to anticipate anything now yet, if your are interested, then read and follow my adventure diary!

So much I can already say. You will not be disappointed…

Immagine
Rispondi