Episode 1 - Introduction

Based on the official PC Games

The beginning episodes and introduction to my Lara universe... / I primi episodi e un'introduzione all'universo di Lara di Jürgen...
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 1 - Introduction

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Episode 1 - Introduction, Part 1
Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the official Tomb Raider PC games.

Tomb Raider (1996)
Immagine

Tomb Raider II - Starring Lara Croft (1997)
Immagine

Tomb Raider III - Adventures of Lara Croft (1998)
Immagine

Tomb Raider IV - The last Revelation (1999)
Immagine

Tomb Raider - Chronicles (2000)
Immagine

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Immagine

Tomb Raider: Legend
Immagine

Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Immagine

Tomb Raider: Underworld
Immagine

Lara's Adventure Diary, Part 1

Hello, friends! It's me, your Lara Croft! But as this is the beginning of my long diary series, in which I will tell you about my adventures and experiences, first and foremost a whole immodestly question. Is there still anybody out there, who never heard about Lara Croft yet?
In fact? Well, most people do about me, more or less. Since 1996 I hit the headlines again and again. Stories and reports have been written about me, movies have been shot, and even games have been created, to say nothing of all the other merchandise. Above you can see my development graphically in the games, though I didn't change that starkly in reality. But the graphics in games has been very limited in the beginning, but pretty to watch hough. Most of all to see myself this way...

I made up my mind now to contribute myself and making my stories available. Thnaks to excellent equipment, including a flying camera this is really no more problem today. I know that there are many people who do like me, and who really would also like to experience my true adventures. And there are people who really do not know me yet, but perhaps also attract interest to accompany me on my adventures. For all of you I want to do that, I want to take you with me live onto my journeys around the world...

Certainly there are also a lot of people who do believe, all things on our world have been explored yet and there is nothing left to discover any more. But they couldn't be more mistaken about that. This world is still full of mysteries and secrets, full of treasures and artifacts, waiting to be discovered finally. Beyond that, as much as this may already be revealed, there is more - much more than what our eyes can see. What our senses can realize is only a dust grain in the widths of the universe, and I know there is still much great out there, waiting to be discovered...

I am very keen on archaeology. I am studying this direction and I busy myself with cultures of past times. I have discovered much things thereto yet, and much things are still waiting to be discovered then. I am more than prepared therefore, and the requirements, to be enabled by my countless journeys and expeditions, have yet been created a long time before. But more about this in the second episode, where I will be on those details still more...

However, I have made a lot of experiences yet, but much more will still lay ahaed of me. I am ready for anything, if it is about my missions, and I am always ready to accept every adventure which is offered to me. If you are ready too, if you want to experience how my journeys and adventures form, then you are cordially invited to from now on.

Dear freinds, we will see you then in episode 2 of my long series of "Lara's Adventure Diary"...

The End of Episode 1
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 1 - The Crystals of Power, Part 1

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

UPDATE 21.2.16: Episode 1 has been renewed.
Rispondi