Episode 3 - The Crystals of Amun

Based on a level by dennis

The beginning episodes and introduction to my Lara universe... / I primi episodi e un'introduzione all'universo di Lara di Jürgen...
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 3 - The Crystals of Amun

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “The Crystals of Amun” by dennis

Immagine

Lara's Adventure Diary, Part 3

Hi, people, I am back again, your adventurer Lara Croft! Time for a further adventure! Some time ago I heard of some mysterious artefacts, the Crystals of Amun! Of course I started to search for them, and this is what I want to tell you about today!
As you know I opened an adventure diary then, and now I want to continue it, telling you some of my further impressing experiences.
Of course my flying camera was also in my luggage again for this journey, it is part of my standard equipment meanwhile. This is the best I can do to save the greatest moments of my exciting adventure trips.
So, let’s start, follow me into adventure again...

Level 1- The PSA Research Centre

My search for the Crystals of Amun started in the huge research company PSA, after I had learned about those crystals the first time at all. In this company I should be able to discover the first of those crystals after my information. And all of the should not only be worthy, but they also should give their owner much power, because the legend told about their origin, straight out of the possession of some Egyptian goddesses. This was reason enough for me trying to solve this mystery.

Here this new adventure begun, as I intruded the huge research company. Of course I was prepared for much resistance, but no matter of that. I was ready for all necessary steps to get those crystals."[/i]

Immagine

Mysterious constructions, a lot of offices and corridors – I started to explore this whole complex after and after, trying to hide on my way as long as possible.

Immagine

Of course I succeeded not in all my attempts, sometimes I had to face the battles. But I was lucky so far, for only single guards patrolled along the corridors. It was not very often to meet two of them at once.

Immagine

Warning labels could never stop me from anything...

Immagine

A library. Searching around I found further hints here, for I finally had to find more than this single crystal of the research company. But even this one was still hidden, and I had still no idea where to find it.

Immagine

A view outside. Where could this damned crystal only be hidden?

Immagine

Finally some fresh air again, at least for some few moments. It was too dangerous to walk around unhidden like this. So I continued my way quickly...

Immagine

...into the sewerage.

Immagine

A new task, for I had to find a way to flood this water pool. This was the only way to reach a special entrance and continuing my way with diving...

Immagine

Nice, a paddle pond with crocodiles, could I imagine something better? Of course there was something in this pond I really needed, how else could it be then…

Immagine

Finally I could reach my destination, where I had to face battles against some guards. But as you know me meanwhile, no really big problem for me.

Immagine

As you can see, the destination of my dreams! I could take possession of the first crystal! The legend was really true then!

Immagine

One crystal in my possession, four left to search for, and some new hints where to find them. This was enough for me to continue my journey. So the big adventure could continue – follow me into further fascinating areas...
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 3 - The Crystals of Amun

Level 2- Caves Of Sobek

I finally could reach my next destination area, the mysterious caves of Sobek, where I started my search for the second artefact at once.

Immagine

Well, but in the end those caves weren’t as mysterious as I thought any longer. I could find first signs of excavations and knew, there was danger by the hostile organization again, which I had stolen the first crystal.

Immagine

I was bale to find an underground temple area, and I knew I was on the right way then. My only hope to succeed again was that my enemies hadn’t stolen a march on me.

Immagine

The next room. Of course I was very careful, following my path only slowly, for not attracting too much attention then. But well, you know, somehow I am always failing in this matter...

Immagine

A slope into an unknown deepness – but not for whole. The right point of jump was important here, to get at a fissure in the wall shimmy a little bit. But in things like that nobody can fool me!

Immagine

And underground river. I searched for further hints here, or useful items, because it was always about keeping my eyes and senses open.

Immagine

Am strange cave...

Immagine

Well, great! Who comes up with things like that, I am asking myself. I really didn’t want to end up trapped in a cage, but to get away and further from here my only chance was about a little time running...

Immagine

I can only repeat again and again, though of all the dangers around, those caves were simply fascinating. I have really enjoyed those sights.

Immagine

My further way to go...

Immagine

And once again such a room, warning me to big carefulness at once. But nothing really was helpful here, I could not get through here without getting injured...

Immagine

Sometime I could reach the end of this huge area, but still no sign of the second crystal at all. So the search continued, because I did not give up,. I never would, of cause. And so the next chapter of this adventure was waiting…

Immagine
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Level 3- The Ruins of Crocodilopolis

The ruins of Crocodilopolis, what an inviting name then! Somehow I knew yet what was waiting for me here – at least a lot of crocodiles! And of course I should be right in this point. But those dangerous creatures should not stay my only enemies in this new area then...

Immagine

And yet it started again, there was no lack of traps around those areas at all. At this place for example I had to somehow find a way through those spikes.

Immagine

A bigger room again, where I had to do a lot. Of course I had to be careful never to miss any needed items or switches, for not getting stuck.

Immagine

At this place a big challenge was waiting for me then. I needed four items, and four areas had to be solved in order to succeed. Two of them have not really been a problem, but the last two ones, well, I’ll show you…

Immagine

One of those areas was full of traps, which I had to pass unharmed somehow. Here I show you an example.

Immagine

The always beloved spikes! And the needed object was lying straight between them – how could I ever reach it? Well, there was a way then, of course…

Immagine

After that I could continue – into the area of fire! My task here was somehow pass those fire emitters, without getting burned, of course. You know, I didn’t want to ruin my worthy clothes then…

Immagine

The next fire challenge...

Immagine

Well, also not much better then. One single wrong platform would mean death immediately here...

Immagine

Finally, with all four needed items in my pocket, I could continue into the next section, where I had to face a hard battle right away. A demigod and three dogs – at once! This task really was not easy, but in the end I could succeed again.

Immagine

A little puzzle now got me some time of peace and breathing again.

Immagine

A fantastic room, but the next demigod was also waiting yet.

Immagine

A new puzzle again, and one of the unusual kind! The rocks had to fall down from the ceiling in the right order, but not onto my head at possible…

Immagine

At the destination finally, and what a luck – the second crystal still was at its place and mine after all! A really great and affecting moment, thinking at all my so far efforts...

Immagine

So, now the search for the third crystal could begin...
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Level 4- Underwater Excavates

A really auspicious name, don’t you think? I love long an dangerous diving tours, for I can hold my breath a really long time, longer than the most people, as I would think. And of course my adventures are never only breezes, as you know of course. Therefore, don’t pretend any tiredness, but follow me into this next section! And into the water...

Immagine

After a first puzzle I reached into a further, huge cave, containing an underground lake. A really fascinating view to me, as I can tell you. I am proud of being able to show you all those pictures I made.

Immagine

After a little swimming part I had to cross an abyss. Nach kurzer Schwimmeinlage mußte ich einen Abgrund überqueren. But the rocks around here were really looking a little bit strange. Where this journey then would lead me at last?

Immagine

Now a longer diving tour was following, leading me to a secret underwater base. There was not much time left to find a way into this construction, because I had not much air left. I had to hurry...

Immagine

Did it finally! Now I could start my exploration...

Immagine

A lot of rooms around, and guards, of course. But somehow they simply didn’t agree with my self invitation into their base. I had no choice than to eliminate them.

Immagine

Well, another cage, and this time even underwater...

Immagine

I reached a control room and made a find. Here I received further hints about my further way and destination in this secret base.

Immagine

A hot room, in the true sense of the word! But no alternative again, I had to find a way to cross this room…

Immagine

In the end this area really got more and more eerie! What was going on in this mysterious underwater base, what had they discovered here? This strange material namely was not poisoned, but it was not looking terrestrial, not at all…

Immagine

Well, incredible, but fact, I really had to deal with aliens in the end! As if my problems with terrestrial guards wouldn’t be enough yet. But there was no time to check, if those creatures really had been aliens, I think so. They also could have been genetic mutations of some horrible research experiments. I was whole determined to solve this mystery some day…

Immagine

Finally I could leave this section again by diving, straight into the next level of this adventure. But the third artefact I had hoped for, there was still no trace of it. So, my search continued…

Immagine
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Level 5- The Oasis Fayyum

An oasis as the next staring point, this was much better though then the diving tour in the last starting section. But, well, no matter, as I am always taking the things as they happen. And so I begun my further exploration…

Immagine

Nice rooms, great architecture, but also enemies again, of course. Somehow I can do what I want, but all the world seems to want seeing me dead then. But of course they don’t know Lara Croft...

Immagine

Fascinating! You could monkey swing from one side of the room to the other along the ceiling, but I took another path. For finally there was more to discover in all those areas than only the wanted crystals...

Immagine

A Jeep, in the middle of the landscape, but no owner far and wide. As if it was ordered for me, because my feet were already aching. I could find the keys to start the motor, and so I continued my journey with driving…

Immagine

Well, those antagonistically idiots simply refused to give up then. But if there was no hand free to take a weapon, there were other ways for attacking.

Immagine

And a further oasis, after my journey with the jeep through the mountains was over. I had to continue by foot again. As most of times...

Immagine

A short jungle trip was following, then also this section of my adventure ended again. And how frustrating, still no sign of the third crystal. Where could it be then?

Immagine

This time the crystal really was very well hidden, and I had to hunt for every single hint, would it be then also still as small. So I reached a temple entrance at last, and I was sure to have found my destination at last...

Immagine
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Level 6- The Temple Of Osiris

Soon I understood where I had come now, for the hints were obvious. It was an ancient temple of one of the gods from the legend. So I hoped to find the third crystal here. But still a long and dangerous was lying ahead of me before reaching my destination. As usual...

Immagine

I could find a way onto the next floor of the first temple area, and from there a way continued deeper into the temple then. I was very curious what to find in this ancient construction...

Immagine

For my own astonishment I had to leave this temple section very soon again. Or would it not yet have been the actually temple? Instead I found myself in a further jungle area again and had to continue here...

Immagine

Much to do, as solving puzzles, finding the further way and facing further enemies. Even in a beautiful jungle like this they won’t leave me alone then...

Immagine

A place like in paradise for sure...

Immagine

...with a little imperfection...

Immagine

A further temple section, and it seemed as if I would still follow the right way at least…

Immagine

A great welcome then! Poisoned arrows shooting from the walls, and a deadly pit with spikes in front of me! As it seemed I wasn’t welcome here either, what a pity...

Immagine

A further room here and a new underwater task...

Immagine

Fire, how I love it...

Immagine

And a further big room, where I somehow had to find a way until straight under the ceiling. Of course I succeeded again...

Immagine

...to reach two levers then...

Immagine

Back into fresh air again. And at a very idyllic place…

Immagine

The last entrance was open then, the ladder, protected by a trap, would bring my to my final destination. And of course a trap would never be enough to stop me, so I climbed this ladder until the end...

Immagine

The coveted object finally...

Immagine

...and its protectors! The last big battle begun ...

Immagine

This was the end of my so far journey and search. There are still missing two crystals, but I could not find any more hints so far about there whereabout. Of course I won’t give up searching, and I hope this adventure can continue one day. If so I will tell you about again, of course.
So, we will meet for my next adventure then...

The End of Episode 3
Rispondi