Notes to the Story Episodes of Christmas Special

Adventure Diary

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Notes to the Story Episodes of Christmas Special

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

After the first ten episodes of my adventure diary, there was a change. As I was about to start the next block, I thought about what it should be about. There was the idea of a science fiction special in my mind, but I did not realize it yet. First there was another idea, and it was Laras Levelbase to get to it. This was just the time of Christmas then, and as every year the level buildes pleased us with their special Christmas levels in the Levelbase Advent Calendar. I have always been a fan of those levels, and so, this time, I thought to create a special Christmas adventure on my own. The idea was about something new, not only closed episodes again as in the first block. Now I wanted to continue with a common theme, yet hinted in the first block, and now realized. With the first episode then, named "Christmas Stress", I started the main big story - a story not yet ended and encompassing several blocks meanwhile. And of course all the facts from the first block were included and extended.

So, Christmas time then. At least for Lara Croft, our heroine. But well, she should not have so much time for celebration with Winston. New adventures were waiting, and more exciting and impressing then she ever could have known... :D
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Notes to the Story Episodes of Christmas Special

Episode 11. Well, this was a silent episode, christmas time for Lara and Winston, malking their preparations without yet knowing what will happen soon. Of course thing are never really silent for Lara, but at least more then in her usual adventures.
I wanted this episode to be like quiet and peaceful like this. To prpare for an unusual adventure after, beginning with the dream at the end of this episode. A cliffhanger, the first one, but not the last. And with the next episode nothing will be like before any more for our beloved heroine... ;)
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 12. Luuna. A living and intelligent unicorn, a mystic creature, and Lara met her for the first time here. As Winston Luuna is a returning person, with a big secret. A secret still being kept, but Lara begins to suspect very soon, that there is much, much more behind all this than what her eyes could see. And of course she will find out later, find out about a secret changing her life for ever.
Luuna, what or who is she really then? Well, find it out with Lara in the continuing stories... :)
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 13. As I said, things change. This was an old dream of mine, and now I was able to realize it with my adventure diary. I wanted to experience adventures with Lara far beyond her usual trips, in foreign worlds and dimensions, and with fairy tales and fantasy. Thanks to the great ideas and creativity of our level builders, the frontiers are not so narrow any more. Lara can also act in such wonderful worlds, and I love it. So I took this chance to create a fantasy storyline here, and this was the second chapter after the last episode. Lara is really wondering to deal with fantastic creatures here, and it will not be the end of it yet. The story will continue in the land of fantasy and fairy tales... :D
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episodes 14 + 15. The special Christmas adventure of Lara continues, with her journey through fantastic worlds and dimensions. And her mission is more than about "only" saving Christmas, as she has to learn. This time her conversation with Luuna gets her more information. Still only a small part of the whole truth, but more details. So it's also a battle between good and evil supernatural forces, and Lara now finds herself in the middle of this war. And she must succeed, for not to allow evil to conquer the dimensions of light.
An epic conflict, this was my intention here. Not only another Christmas story, this is only a preparation of an even more intense battle, which will be obvious later. And which is not yet over, still not after five special blocks. This war just takes its beginning here, as Lara will have to learn soon... :D
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episodes 16 + 17. Now it's Santa Claus himself. Lara gets deeper and deeper involved into a incredible conflict, and she learns a lot about hevenly and evil dimensions. And though she still coes not know about the whole true background of all of this, and where it will lead her.
And this is also what I wanted. A big storyline leading through my adventure diary, revealing the secrets bit by bit. An epic conflict, growing bigger and bigger, and in the end even leading through time and space, to foreign worlds and dimensions. Now this very special and fantastic journey has begun, and still the end is not clear, because the story still grows.
So, if interested, follow Lara and the story into unknown worlds and dimensions... :D
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 18. And finally the last episode of the Christmas special block. This new storyline finishes here, as Lara can succeed in her adventure. She also meets Luuna again. But this time things changes, in a way even Lara is very surprised about. And she knows, she has still only understood very little about that creature, and she will meet her again for sure. The big adventure will continue for sure, with and without Luuna... :)
Rispondi