Episode 11 - Christmas Stress

Based on a level by masha & illyane

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 11 - Christmas Stress

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 11

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “December 19th Remake” by masha & illyane

Hello once again, dear friends! Nice to meet you again, and this time for an unusual adventure. For winter has come and Christmas time is close at hand I decided to tell you something very special today. Let’s have a little break with my normal adventures, especially after the sad story last time, and at all, not all things only are about battle and the hunt for treasures.

Last time I asked you if you would believe in miracles and things far beyond all you can only see with your eyes. And I guess I could convince you all meanwhile. So, why not going one step further now?

So, my question this time will be, if you also would believe in elves, unicorns, dwarfs and even Santa Claus? Those fantasy worlds we can read such a lot of books about, do they really exist? Perhaps in another dimension, not accessible for normal human beings? Would this be possible?

I can imagine now, your eyes getting bigger and bigger. But it’s no joke, for this is exactly what I want to tell you about. In my new adventure, containing several episodes, you will meet such creatures and more. So, I hope you are prepared for a true fairy-tale, for I really experienced it.

Now follow me onto a further adventure beyond your imagination, where dreams and wishes come true. Follow me in the magical world of fantastic creatures, you will never forget about again…

Level 1: December 19th Remake

Well, this story happened not long ago yet. It was last year, the same time, as we prepared for Christmas, Winston and I. After the death of my parents I had not celebrated anything for several years, and this was the first Christmas I decided to change my mind. Of course supported by my devoted butler.
I would never had believed where this Christmas would bring me to, for it all began so quiet and innocent. Okay, at least innocent, because quiet would not be totally right then. But you will understand soon.

So, the Croft Mansion then, at a cold day in December, and Christmas was already close at hand…

Immagine

Winston was about to finish the last preparations, during I had some time for recovering from my latest adventure trip.
It was early in the morning, when I was still lying on my bed and sleeping, believing all things would be fine and under control…

Immagine

Well, suddenly there was some noise from the main entrance hall, and I awakened. Of course, Winston once again! At once I decided to get up from the bed and watch for what went wrong, though I was still very tired…

Immagine

And so I could see the mess! Some of our very nice Christmas tree balls had fallen down and broke into pieces. What a pity!

Immagine

Time to put on my clothes and helping Winston a little bit. He really is a such a soul of a person, but, well, also very awkward. But though he sometimes almost drives me crazy, I could not imagine my life without him any more. And so much the more after my parents had died. Winston always looks after me so movingly…

Immagine

Winston already was about to give the floor a sweep, as I came downstairs. So we had a little talk then, where he asked me to get some new Christmas tree balls from the nearby village. So I asked him if he would perhaps joke around, for all shops were closed yet. But of course it wasn’t a joke.
Winston told me about a little game and challenge. Of course someone as Lara Croft could never simply go to a shop and buy those balls. Winston had thought about this a longer time and very well – and it was not on accident those balls got broken.
Winston told me he long had bought some new balls from the village, but he had hidden them. Also he had hidden all necessary keys, during I was sleeping, if for the house or garage – so at first I could go nowhere.
Looking with big eyes at my old butler he only smiled at me. And then I smiled too. How Could I ever have been angry with him, for this little winter and Christmas challenge was whole what I needed now. And so this little adventure began…

Immagine

Immagine

Finally I succeeded, the entrance door was open. Bye, bye, Winston, see you later. Let’s see what you prepared for me…

Immagine

As I stepped outside it just began to snow. You can see we almost were in deepest winter, after much snow had already fallen the last days. I really didn’t want to walk all the way until the village, so I needed the garage key. As it not was in the mansion I now continued searching outside.

Immagine

Well, at last it was not so difficult to find out where this key was, but so much the more to reach it. Bad Winston, he prepared the training circuit for me, so it was timed now. And at the end the key would be the reward.
I really could imagine Winston sitting comfortable in the warm house now and smiling all over his face, during I would try and try to get this damned key.
Well, I would owe him…

Immagine

Of course I succeeded. In the end not only with the key, but also with a secret rose, also hidden by Winston as a further reward. And there were further of them – in the end I could find them all.

Immagine

And this was the reward I was interested most. Now I could drive to the village – and beyond. Of course it was whole obvious to me Winston would not have simply hidden all things only in the village.

Immagine

Driving is always fun…

Immagine

Of course I did often stop and examine the area, for not missing anything…

Immagine

My good old Winston…

Immagine

Driving – and jumping, I love it…

Immagine

And stopping again. I did not take the straight route to the village, I found other things to do first, with exploring the area…

Immagine

And even in this peaceful adventure not all things were only comfortable. But a some few sportive activities would not be wrong, as I thought…

Immagine

Further exploring. Meanwhile I had found all secrets, but still no single Christmas tree ball. So it was time to visit the village at last…

Immagine

In the beautiful winterly village at last. All people sitting in their warm and comfortable houses, except Lara Croft...

Immagine

And also here Winston had prepared some puzzles for me, in order to get those balls at last. So I solved them seriatim…

Immagine

A view over the village from one of the roofs…

Immagine

Home again at last. Of course with all hidden Christmas tree balls in my luggage. And so Christmas was saved. At least I thought so…

Immagine

This time I put up the balls myself. And well, what can I say, they fell down again and broke to pieces. No joke, sadly no joke…

Immagine

Of course Winston smiled again. But well, who needs Christmas tree balls then??? We also could celebrate without, wouldn’t you think?

Immagine

Finally I had enough of this day. Succeeding and failing so close together, and Winston prevailing over me – how bad! What else should I have done except going to bed again? And I really was tired, I fell asleep within minutes. And strange, very strange. As I woke up this morning by the noise of Winston he pulled me out of a really wonderful dream. It only was the beginning of it, and now it returned. The same dream, to a hair’s breadth the same! I still can remember every single detail of it – but was it really a dream???

Immagine

Well, meet me for the next episode again, then you’ll know. See you soon, for the adventure continues…

The End of Episode 11
Rispondi