Episode 12 - Luuna

Based on a level by Steve

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 12 - Luuna

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “Lara in the Mountains” by Steve

Immagine

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 12

Welcome back to my true fairy-tale, my dear fans, and here comes the second episode of it. But first, don’t wonder about this picture of me. I thought you also would be interested to see how I looked like in my youth. And this adventure somehow brought me back there, because of taking thinks and believing them as a child is the best one can do here. For now the real fantastic part will begin.

Last time this episode ended after my Christmas preparations with Winston, as I just went to bed, after a long day. And so the adventure continues – with Lara Croft sleeping quiet and peacefully. You can not see, but I really smiled while sleeping, because just after closing my eyes this wonderful dream began again. And this is what I want to tell you now, about the incredible dream world I visited then.
At least, if it was a dream world then at all. You may build your own opinion now, as I build mine…

Immagine

And now the continuation of the adventure….

Level 1: Lara in the Mountains

Before you may wonder again, another explanation. My flying camera can even still more than you know so far. Otherwise it would not be possible to show you a dream adventure like this. But it really can also take photos out of my brain. So I can bring my dreams to real life – sometimes, if they make any sense. This is why my camera is prepared to also work at night, if there are useful dreams. It is able to differentiate this. And this night it really had much work to do, accompanying me onto a very special and unique journey.

And this was the first picture I saw after falling asleep. The first time in the early morning, and now again in the night. A beautiful landscape with mighty high mountains and a soughing big river, searching its way through this most impressing country. Of course I was convinced it would not be real, but only a fantasy country. At least my subconsciousness told me so, it told me I was dreaming…

Immagine

But I was not simply watching pictures in this dream. I was really there, as my camera shows you here. Standing without shoes, but in whole white clothes – I never owned clothes like this, so it really had to be a dream. And would I ever start a journey without shoes??? Definitely not!
Besides it was really cold in those high mountains, but though of my light clothes I did not feel cold at all. Even not when walking through the snow.
A strange world and dream, and whole surreal. But though, I was whole aware of myself, as if I would be awake…

Immagine

So, what should I do now? Just asking myself I suddenly could hear a very strange voice – in my head. Sounding very warm and melodic, radiating an atmosphere of love and peace as never felt before.
This voice told me to begin my journey here. It asked me to find him or her – who ever this speaker should have been.
So, standing in foreign, strange mountains in the middle of nowhere, and hearing voiced in my head, with asking myself if I really would dream, was I about driving mad now? I really wished to wake up again, but nothing changed…

Immagine

Well, what else could I have done than continuing? Nothing at all, and so I climbed higher and higher in those mountains…

Immagine

Where would this strange dream journey lead me to? Follow me to find out…

Somewhere between those steep and sharp-edged rocks I found a small entrance into a cave. So, why not having a closer look?

Immagine

Well, what a shock at the first moment! A big bear was waiting in that cave. So my first instinctive reactions was grabbing for my pistols – but I had none. No weapons at all! And then the shock even still grew, as this bear did not attack me – but started to talk! Yes, no joke, it talked to me! And after accepting this fact – well, okay, I thought I was in a dream – I could learn the bear would be able to help me, if I would help it first. First it wanted to have some honey, and I should search some for it…

Immagine

My further way through those impressing mountains. Here I could see a small basin, worth some further exploration, as I thought.

Immagine

I found another cave, but I had to be careful here. Those stalactites hanging from the ceiling looked a little bit dangerous…

Immagine

And the honey at last. Perhaps now I would get some useful further information from this strange bear in a really strange country…

Immagine

And again the bear talked to me. Satisfied with its honey I learned about a farmer who would certainly be able to help me further for the creature with the strange voice. I also learned where to find him, but the way to his farm would not be so easy. A puzzle had to be solved first…

Immagine

I reached another beautiful valley with some strange constructions. Four switches four holes in the ground and four boulders in small caves on a high mountain – what should all this be about?

Immagine

I found a moveable block and began to pull it onto the marked places on the ground…

Immagine

And in fact, it worked! Those boulders came down the mountain, and with the right placing of the block I could get all of them into the holes. This caused a door opening nearby, where I found a jump switch. So I could open a far away gate to finally reach the farm I was searching for…

Immagine

On my way again, time for a little swimming. And why not, for I was not able to feel any coldness around…

Immagine

…and some diving. The next section of this mysterious country was waiting for me. Would this farmer be able to help me? I had to find out…

Immagine
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 12 - Luuna

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Level 2: Lara in the Mountains, Part 2

On my way to the farm. I was very curious what else to find in this strange, but beautiful dream. But now the farmer first…

Immagine

The farm house. And again something very strange. There was a small frozen pond in front the house. And every time I stepped onto it I could hear a horse neighing somewhere. But there was no horse, not as far as I could look around. What was going on in this mysterious country?

Immagine

I found a bicycle next to the house. Well, normally a Lara Croft uses big cars or motorbikes, you know. But if nothing else is available, why not a bicycle then? I was very sure to also learn driving such a vehicle…

Immagine

This door was locked, but I found the key for it. So I finally could enter this farm house. Would the farmer be at home then?

Immagine

Searching the nice decorated rooms. I found two notes on the floor and took them. I could read some information about plants and medicine, who knows, perhaps still needful in the future. But where was the farmer?

Immagine

Immagine

At last I found the farmer. It was an old man, and I could only talk short with him. Then he fell asleep, for he was very weak and ill. I knew he needed some medicine – so why not trying to use the information from the notes?

Immagine

I needed two special plants. One I could easily find in a hovel next to the farm house. But the other one should be at a place with much moistness. So I decided to walk along the river in order to search for this plant.

Immagine

I could find an underwater cave. Maybe this could be the right place with much moistness? At least I gave it a try…

Immagine

Indeed, the needed plant! Now I could use my small botanic abilities, for creating a special medicinal mixture, hoping it would help the old man…

Immagine

And on my way back to the farm house. Well, don’t wonder, as I told you yet, the ground was very uneven here. Really very uneven…

Immagine

Well, not only I could learn to drive a bicycle very quickly, it also was such a lot of fun, as you obviously can see on this picture…

Immagine

The medicine for the farmer…

Immagine

Finally we could talk again, as he felt much better now And the old man was very grateful, as he told me more about this strange creature with the wonderful voice. At least it had to be very old and mighty, but nobody had ever seen it yet. He also had heard it several times before, and it even told him to expect me for help. The farmer gave me a new hint then and I knew where to continue my search now...

Immagine

On my way again, with some further diving. Actually I still knew nothing about the creature I was searching for, but I hoped to find it now. For finally getting some answers to all of this, and most to one question. Was it really only a dream or not then?

Immagine

Another small cave with a wooden bridge. But somehow it did not really look inspiring confidence to me. However, I had no choice, if I wanted to have my answers. So I decided to use this bridge…

Immagine

…and it broke! I fell into a deep abyss! The end of this strange dream?

Immagine

No, there was water below, and I had to dive once more. Another underwater cave had to be crossed.

Immagine

I found myself in a further cave with a locked door. There was no key for it, but a lot of torches. A little puzzle to solve then…

Immagine

I could open the door finally. What would I find now?

Immagine

Breathtaking! Only incredible, unbelievable…

Immagine

Of course this only could be a dream, as I really saw a living unicorn, at least a short time, before it disappeared. But then there was that wonderful voice in my head again, telling me to follow. And I did it. I instinctively did it without any thinking about it…

Immagine

The unbelievable final encounter! Now I got my answers, for the unicorn was standing and waiting for me. Straight at the place where all of this began. And it talked to me now, with this really unique voice. As my camera could keep all of this talk, I wrote it down for you so you can read it:

Immagine

Hello, Lara! Welcome to my world, I already waited for you!

Well, I am really confused now. I still believe to only dream, but all of this seems so real anyhow. Though my clear mind says “no”, it can’t be real talking with bears and unicorns. So, who are you, and what is all this about? Am I dreaming or not???

Yes, you are dreaming – but though also not! This is a real dream, for my world is not to be found in your dimension. This is the world of light and dreams, and I am Luuna, the mistress of all good dreams and beyond! I rule this world in love and piece, and sometimes, if it is necessary, I get in contact with people in your world. To take them into mine, so we can meet face to face. At least if they are worth a meeting with finding me…

Unbelievable! So I am dreaming, and though all of what I experience is real and true! And I consider it an honour you chose me for this meeting. But why, if I may ask? Why me? And what do you expect me to do? At least I believe you want something from me…

Yes, Lara, right! I have a task for you to solve, and I chose you because of believing in you. In your world you are a very special person, a living legend, as there is no other one like you. So you may be able to help, and help is really needed. For your own world as for others too. If you would be prepared for a further special mission…

Yes, of course I am! This is really an honour for me, and I will try everything to solve the task, as you expect me to! Only tell me what it will be about!

It is too early to tell you all about yet, Lara. First you will have to solve another mission in your own world, where also not all things are as they seem. There are still places which never have been explored, and you must visit one of them now.

But well, how can I find it? How would I find out where to go?

You will know! Soon, very soon, so keep patience! Visit your country home in the Scottish mountains, then you will find out all you need to know. And when you have succeeded this mission, then we’ll meet again…

I will do as you wish! Thank you for your confidence, I will not disappoint you! As soon as I wake up again I will be on my way to Scotland!

Thank you, Lara, and good luck on your way! See you soon…

Immagine

This was the conversation with Luuna, the mistress of all good dreams! And my dream ended here, I woke up again. Really knowing all of this had been true – I believed in it! And so I stood up immediately, for packing my bags. After a short good bye to Winston – well, he needn’t always to know all things, did he? – I left my home to travel to Scotland, and to the country home of our family there…

The adventure continues. And if you want to know what will happen further, then meet me again soon, for the next episode of this incredible adventure…

The End of Episode 12
Rispondi