Episodes 13 - The Key of the Dimensions

Based on a level by Amber Lion

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episodes 13 - The Key of the Dimensions

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “The Sapphire Rose” by Amber Lion

Immagine

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 13

Hi, friends! So you are back for the next episode of my special Christmas story? Fine, and today I’ll tell you how this adventure continued. Of course you still remember at my special encounter with Luuna last time, the mistress of the world of all good dreams? Of course you do, as I also would never forget about her. After speaking with her and after waking up again I was on my way to Scotland very soon. I travelled by train this time, a few hours of calmness and peace, where I had the chance to think about all my incredible experiences. And it was still hard to believe that I was not only dreaming, for my mind simply had trouble with it. But not my heart, of course.

Sitting in the train and looking out of the window I had an idle glance while remembering the wonderful world of dreams I visited only a few hours ago. And yet I felt a deep desire to turn back there again.
You may not understand this. But my heart really was in love with this world, for it never experienced anything similar, not by a long chalk. This was something I can hardly describe – but believe me, there are only few things in this world to be able for causing such deep feelings inside me.
So, as long as I travelled I could not think about anything else, except the question what else would happen in this mission. And if I really would be allowed to see Luuna again. I actually hoped it so much.

Finally I reached my destination. A cab brought me from the train station to my country house, where I made myself a home at once. I had no idea how long I would have to wait here, but I was prepared to spend some time in those nice Scottish mountains, far away from any next village.
But well, I didn’t have to wait so long after all. Only one day later this fantastic adventure continued, and here are the details…

Level 1: The First Note

It still was very early in the morning as I woke up again. Getting up from the bed my eyes hit the window of the room, from which I could see into the entrance area of the estate. And then it happened, some sort of energy blinded me for a few moments, a light brighter than the sun, straight coming down from the sky and hitting the ground of the court yard. I also could hear some sound, like a very heavy clap of thunder. The next moment the earth began to shake, only for seconds. Then it was all over again, all peaceful and quiet as if nothings had happened at all.
As I finally was able to move again, after a short congealment, I run downstairs at once, for the bedroom of the country house was on the upper floor. I left the mansion and really found something. An ancient looking scroll, lying on the ground, straight at the place where the energy flash hit the ground before…

Immagine

Of course I took it immediately and went back into the house for reading this strange scroll. There was no hint where it really came from, or who it sent to me. But I got the information I needed to start my new mission. And this is what was written on the scroll:

Only a chosen one will be able to find and protect an artefact as mighty as this one, which is the one and only key for travelling between all worlds and dimensions. You are the chosen one, for the mistress of all good dreams has called you therefore. You have to bring back the artefact to her, the powerful key, which has been stolen by hostile fairies a short time ago. They may never reveal its secret, or the world, all worlds, will precipitate into ruin. Time is short, so the mission must begin immediately. Only Luuna can get you all further wisdom, if you bring back the key to her. Then the dimensions will stay save.
Begin your journey now and follow the marks on the map of this scroll. Then you will find your way to the hidden castle of the fairies, where the mighty artefact, called “The Sapphire Rose, is preserved.

So, some more information and an assignment! Only half of an hour later I was on my way yet, and I chose one of the smaller cars from the motor pool of the country house for travelling through the Scottish mountains…

Immagine

On the way finally. The mission had begun – and I was very curious about my next enemies. Fairies? Real living fairies? But could this still be a wonder after all I experienced so far? I would say no.
However, I was prepared to fight everybody being in the way between me and this strange artefact. I knew I would get it and bring it to Luuna, and if it would really have been the very last act of my life…

Immagine
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episodes 13 - The Key of the Dimensions

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Level 2: The Sapphire Rose

I arrived at my destination. Trough high and snow covered mountains, following narrow paths nobody had ever gone before, as it seemed, and after I had to leave my car behind a long time ago yet. Now I knew why this castle still was a secret place, at least for human beings. I would be the first person to arrive there. And not even some barricades could stop me from continuing…

Immagine

And the fairy castle at last. I was very excited, of course. Would I really find some living fairies in there? Of course there were still doubts in my mind. If it only had been about my heart – no problem with believing. But let’s see what I really found in this huge old castle…

Immagine

First of all I had to find a way to open the big front portal. So I examined the area and found side caves. This was the first one, and there was some danger hanging down from the ceiling yet…

Immagine

A first reward, as I found an old valuable sword…

Immagine

And finally I could open the front portal, so the way into the mysterious castle was free now. But I was no longer alone, as you can see. And no chance, the polar bear did not want to leave any more. I had to kill it, for it was not a friendly one as in my last episode…

Immagine

The entrance area of the castle. Still no sign of life, no inhabitants around! The whole quietness even was eerie to me. What would I find now in this castle? You will see, if you follow me further…

Immagine

I reached some kind of common room – and it was not whole empty. You can not see here, but in the background were two dogs lying on the ground. Dogs of ice, not alive, but statues. Strange and eerie somehow, especially because I had the bad feeling they would not be as lifeless as they seemed. And in fact, later they woke up to life and attacked me. I had to kill them, and I knew a strange kind of spell was over this whole castle. I had to be very careful…

Immagine

Now you can see for yourself, two further of those ice dogs, laying on the floor like dead. They did not move as I passed, but I knew they would still attack. This was the power of the inhabitants, magic spell of the fairies…

Immagine

And at last I saw them. I really saw them, no dream or illusion – a fairy with wings attacked me with her sword! No word, no conversation at all, only hatred in her eyes. I could not understand why such beautiful creatures would follow a bad way like this, but I had no chance to find out. The fight was hard and without mercy, I had to kill this fairy. But one thing was for sure – the next time I could meet Luuna again I would not leave without some further explanations…

Immagine

A room with three blocked doors, and my current task was obvious. I had to find the keys in order to continue here…

Immagine

My next challenge was a big maze. On the picture I succeeded yet, but it was not so easy to find a way to this position above. And I had to be careful very much, because hostile centaurs were waiting in this maze…

Immagine

The first of the three doors was open. As you can see, a way into the dark – where would it lead me? No fear, I entered at once…

Immagine

I came to an outside area. I could see a winged horse in the background, and lifeless as the dogs before. But would you believe it stayed like this?

Immagine

Of course not. At the first time only one fairy, but now a fairy on a winged horse! This battle was even worse, and I had to use all my abilities to survive. Believe me, those fairies really were strong, very strong…

Immagine

Immagine

As I could continue I reached an ice cave. Really beautiful, but somehow also creepy. And of course I had to explore it…

Immagine

And new enemies! Yetis now attacked me, in the end a whole clan…

Immagine

Finally I succeeded again, and I could turn back into the main hall of the castle to open the next door, the left one, for continuing. So, what would I have to face now?

Immagine

Another ice cave! But even worse, as you can see. This one was full of traps, deadly steamers, so I had to be careful very much.

Immagine

Well, I have no idea who this may have been. But I know who it was not – Indiana Jones. If you remember my “Deep in the Jungle” Adventure, I found him there and buried him. This one must have been an imitator then…

Immagine

Showtime! Further new enemies, some kind of goblins, attacking! And once more I had to fight for my life. Those bad fairies must have invoked dark forces for alliance. And now I had to fight them…

Immagine

I arrived in a big puzzle room. Somehow fascinating, but also dangerous. I had to find out the right combination of pressing the buttons. And only one was right – all others would open the cages of enemies…

Immagine

Well, of course I had to fight again for several times. But in the end I succeeded again, I could take what I came for. So, back to the castle again for finally opening the last and biggest one of the three doors…

Immagine

Opening the last door caused some action then. Not only the two ice dogs woke up, which I passed some time before, also their mistress showed up, another fairy. And another hard battle for my life…

Immagine

I could continue again. A nice room, and my feelings told me I would be close to the last destination…

Immagine

In fact, I found it! This was the Sapphire Rose, the mighty key for travelling between the dimensions – what ever that would mean…

Immagine

Well, the adventure was not over yet. There was no way back, because more and more fairies appeared. I could only move forward – but this was a hard way too. A tunnel full of traps, as you can see, with blades and fire. But there was no choice – those traps or an army of angry fairies…

Immagine

Immagine

Perhaps the army of fairies would not have been such a bad choice at last. Only look at my final enemy – and this one was immortal! It even could spit fire. So my one and only chance was to be quick, very quick…

Immagine

Escaped finally…

Immagine

So, this adventure was over then. I could leave Scotland again and went back to England, back home, for waiting the further things to happen. I waited for Luuna, with the powerful dimension key in my luggage. And I knew the mistress of all good dreams would appear again. Soon, very soon…

So much for this time, but the next episode is waiting yet. And I hope you will be present again when I am going to tell it here. See you soon…

The End of Episode 13
Rispondi