Episode 14 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 1

Based on levels by several level designers

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 14 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 1

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 1/2” by BaGi and “Lara in the Mountains” by Steve

Immagine

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 14

Hello again, dear friends! After my short Scotland trip, and returning home with the mighty artefact, the dimension key, I waited for the further things to happen. I did not take any other orders, for the only thing I was interested in was the return of Luuna. Or better, my return into her fantastic world of dreams, and I knew it would happen. I knew I had to bring this artefact to her, but waiting was not so easy then. I was simply so excited to meet her again, the mistress of all good dreams, and of learning more about the magical dimensions, as well as about the mission I would have to continue. At least if I would be allowed to, and this is what I hoped most. I was so curious for still getting much deeper into those magic worlds.

Fortunately I did not have to wait so long. The night after the second day of my return home I started dreaming again, and it was the dream I loved most of all dreams I ever experienced. The dream of Luuna’s world.

It was no illusion, I was really there again. Fully aware of myself I stood in front of the big river flowing through the impressing mountains, and Luuna just appeared at the same place as last time, speaking to me again. Of course my camera recorded this conversation, so you can learn about it too:

Immagine

Hello, Lara, welcome back again in my world. I am very happy you could fulfil your last mission, as you brought back the mighty key of the dimensions. But I did never doubt the result, and now we can continue our way.

I am glad to be back here and see you again, Luuna. And I am happy to be helpful, as I knew of course you would be able to get me here with the artefact. I guess it will appear in my stretched out hands straight away…

Yes, Lara, there it comes, so, give it back to me, please.

Here it is. But there are some questions in my mind, and I hope you will answer them. If you want to send me onto further missions, then I want to learn more about it all, about those fantastic dimensions, and the mission itself. Until now I still understand slightly about what is really going on here, and that is not satisfying.

I can understand your feelings, Lara, and of course you are allowed to learn more about our worlds and the coherences. But it makes sense not to give away all things at once, for it may be too much then. This is why I tell it piece by piece, but the times has come you should understand some more now. What are your questions?

Thank you, Luuna. Please, tell me more about this mission. What is it about, and also, what does it mean with those hostile fairies I had to fight in the Scottish mountains? Where did they come from, and what do they really want? Why did they steal the key of the magic dimensions?

Well, you must understand, that there are a lot of magic dimensions out there, and many of them with forms of life beyond your imagination. But as there are the dimensions of good and light, there are also those of evil, where dark forces live. And as long as they exist the evil creatures tried to leave their dimensions, in order to reach and conquer other ones. A long time we have been safe, as all attempts failed. But then things changed…

What happened, Luuna?

The evil creatures could never reach our dimensions, because of the seven golden crowns. Those are also mighty artefacts, and they protect all the magic dimensions of good and light from any attacks. But there is one world lying between all dimensions, where all magic creatures can enter, if they are strong enough to get over the barriers, what is not so easy. And there is much danger for us doing so, because of the possible confrontation with the evil. This is why we normally avoid your world, though mankind really would need our help. You may now understand why you have to fight strange evil forces so often in your adventures – those creatures come from the magical dimensions of evil to attack your world. They try to establish themselves there, for perhaps getting a better chance to also attack our dimensions, what is not possible from their own ones. Fortunately they are not able to start a real invasion, the barriers can only be overcome by a few evil creatures at once, then the barriers always closes again. And also they are not immortal in this world, so they can be fought and killed. And so the balance of the forces always stayed safe, for we’re also able to help, though of not being present with our bodies…

I think I understand what you mean, Luuna. Could it be possible at least also a part of my strength comes from my dreams…?

Yes, Lara, exactly, the dreams I am presenting you a long time yet, since you are the chosen one for the magic dimensions of good and light. You are the warrior for all our lives and dreams, and only you can still save us now…

Your words are alarming me, Luuna. Tell me more about, please, how could those things escalate so much? And what can I further do for you?

Well, one day the evil could get access to our dimensions. You see, from time to time some of the inhabitants of our worlds did visit Earth, because of special circumstances. It is not important why, but they did. Of course they always were so careful, avoiding contact with everybody and only fulfilling their missions. But one group of dwarfs unfortunately failed, as they encountered some really dangerous demons suddenly and unexpected – and a terrible battle started at once. Even some fairies still tried to help the dwarfs, but without success. The demons were stronger and defeated all our boldly fighting warriors. They were not killed, not at all. I wished it would have been so, because this had been better for us all. Instead they had been converted to the dark side of magic, changed into slaves of the darkness with getting evil themselves. And there was nothing we could do about – it was already much too late until we understood what happened.
And even worse, those dwarfs of all things belonged to the chosen group of guards, keeper of the dimension key you just saved. But changed into evil creatures they used their abilities to enter the dimension of the mighty key and were able to steal it, before we realized what was really going on. And this was the beginning of the big tragedy, as the evil forces now could get access to all our dimension and worlds. It was war then, as the forcers of light and evil fought hard against each other. The evil tried to conquer our worlds, and we tried to defend them. At last the war ended with a deadlock, for no side could win. And there was too much damage to all dimensions, so the consequences were terrible.
Life suddenly ended everywhere, in all dimensions, as it froze to stone and ice, no matter if good or evil. It was as if time would stand still everywhere – with only two exceptions. One was the Earth, and one my dimension. Earth because of being between the dimensions, not really belonging to one side, and my world because I was the only living magical creature being strong enough to resist all attacks and consequences. At least until today, but I do not know ho long I can still resist. For the evil is not sleeping everywhere. There are still enough hostile creatures on Earth, having only one thing in mind. They want to get access to my dimension for killing me – and this would mean the final victory for evil. If this happens, if they can kill me before we fulfil our mission, then the all good and light is finally doomed…

Luuna, I am terribly anxious about you and this whole mission, the more I can learn about. Especially for it seems this is also a matter of time then. A race between the forces of light and darkness, and I am standing in the middle of it all. But I still not know what this mission is about, how it continues, for I brought back the dimension key now. What else could I do for you?

Well, know then, another most important dimension for us is the one of the seven golden crowns. Those are also mighty artefacts, protecting our magical life and the barriers between the dimensions. You must understand, the key only opened the barriers, but they still could not be overcome by the evil forces, as they could not take any step into our worlds. The war only happened in the endless space between the dimensions. But after some time, and just before all forces falling into this deep and unnatural sleep, the group of the evil dwarfs who caused all this finally got access to the world of the seven golden crowns. And they really were able to steal them from their pedestals, hiding them at unknown places.
We believe this caused the terrible consequences at last, so all life between and also in our dimensions froze to stone and ice then, as I told you before yet. And this is the fatal situation now – the seven golden crowns are still missing, and as long as this doesn’t change life will stand still. Or as long until the evil forces on Earth succeeding with finding a way to get here and kill me. Those are the only options, my final death or bringing back the seven golden crowns for banishing the evil back into their own dimensions forever. And for I can not leave this world without being in great danger, as I also have to protect this last free world of good and light, you are the only one to help and save us all, Lara. You are our last hope to survive…

I am really shocked about all this, Luuna, but be sure, you can count on me. Whatever has to be done, which dangers ever will wait for me, I will complete this mission and save you. As well as all your worlds and dimensions. And if it would be the last thing ever I could do in my life, so be it. The evil won’t prevail over the light, that much is for sure. I will search and find those seven crowns, and I will bring them back. Only tell me where I have to start my journey, and what else I should know about, please. And then leave the rest of it to me.

The best thing for you to know is that you will not have to face any enemies on your journey through the magical dimensions. Because as I told you, the evil creatures have been frozen as well as the good ones, only with one exception. Sooner or later you will encounter the keeper of the seven golden crowns. He will be sleeping too, but his powers are too great for keeping him asleep. He will feel it if you get close to him, and he will wake up. And with the crowns still missing the keeper will be very angry, as he could not protect them at the time of the evil dwarfs attack. So he will react only in one way, no matter who arrives at his castle – he will attack!
The problem is, you are not allowed to harm him in any way, because he is no enemy. The keeper is one of us, and we respect him as a holy creature, for he helps protecting all our lives in normal times. And so, whatever you do, you must always remember this – the keeper is inviolable. Find another way to do what you have to do, by using all your impressing abilities.

Don’t worry, I promise! The keeper is safe, no matter what that might mean to me. I will find the right way to succeed!

But you will be in danger though, even with no enemies attacking you, Lara. The evil forces at least had enough time to prepare the way a possible chosen one could take, in order to get back the seven golden crowns. So, expect trouble on your way, to be solved in terms of puzzles and traps. Even with no enemies around this way won’t be so easy, believe me.

I am sure about that, Luuna. But you may believe me too, I am prepared. Prepared for all possible things to happen. And if there is nothing further to speak about for now I will be on my way again, for I know it is a race. And I only want to win that race for you and all further life in the magical dimensions of good and light…

Thank you, Lara. I will be waiting for you, and all my hopes and best wishes shall accompany you on your way. I believe in you…

Immagine

This was the end of my further conversation with Luuna. A lot of impressing new information about dimensions and creatures almost beyond my imagination, but no time to think about it all. I had to hurry for saving the life of Luuna and all other existing magical creatures of good and light, and so the journey continued.
The last thing I could see was Luuna activating the dimension key, and it began to glow. It radiated light, getting brighter and brighter until I was really blinded. Finally all got dark around me, and I fell back into sleep, at least for some moments. A new dream began, in another dimension, where Luuna transported me with the help of the mighty key. A further wonderful dream, but also a real one again. And here is what I experienced in this further part of the great adventure…
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 14 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 1

Level 1: A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 1

As I woke up again I found myself in another world of ice and snow, in front of a small dwarfian village which seemed deserted. And at once I began my search for the seven golden crowns, with solving the first smaller puzzle…

Immagine

Inside the dwarfian houses. No signs of any life so far, even not frozen ones. I searched for further hints and signs to continue…

Immagine

…also on the roofs of the houses. And finally I found a way to get down into the basements…

Immagine

A little puzzle with moveable crates had to be solved down here. No problem, but then I really experienced a big surprise…

Immagine

The first turned into stone dwarf! One of the evil ones, one of the thieves of the seven golden crowns! So the first of the artefacts had to be close at hand now, and I was right. I could take it finally, and the dwarf exploded in them same moment. Nothing remained of him, not even any ashes. On the one hand a just punishment for a betrayer, on the other hand I also felt mercy. Those dwarfs also were victims of the evil in the end, defeated in a battle and converted to the dark side.

Immagine

However, I had no time to lose and continued immediately. Six crowns were still waiting for me, and so I was on my way again…

Immagine

I reached an underground area, the mines of the dwarfs near the village. The traces led me down there, and so I followed them further…

Immagine

I had to be careful in those mines, because of some traps, but I could reach the deepest point in those somehow eerie drifts.

Immagine

And one of the trap areas. Moving walls, as you can see here, but I had to find away to get trough them – without getting hurt, of course. Another crown was lying nearby, and you can see another frozen dwarf. Finally I could succeed again…

Immagine

One further golden crown…

Immagine

And the search continued. Would I be able to save Luuna and the magical dimensions of good? Go on reading and you will find out soon…
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 14 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 1

Level 2: A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 2

Another section of the dwarfian mines. The tasks were about climbing and jumping, also with solving further puzzles.

Immagine

A cave with huge crystals – beautiful, isn’t it?

Immagine

And the final part of the dwarfian mines. A little torch and switch puzzle was waiting for me here. Nothing to really worry about…

Immagine

Some fresh air again finally. And look at the beautiful environments. But there was no time for resting, I had to continue at once.

Immagine

Immagine

A small frozen pond. I could see an underwater cave beyond the ice, so I had to find a way to melt it, in order for a little diving session.

Immagine

An artificially cave brought me to this room. I could see another crown, but not reachable. How could I get to the other side?

Immagine

Down in the deep pit. And I found the answer…

Immagine

Another crown saved…

Immagine

In the outside area again I found another deep pit, which blocked the way to a further golden crown. But there was a chance to pass it…

Immagine

My search continued. And finally, with six golden crowns in my backpack, I reached an impressing place – a huge castle. It was build of fine polished marble, with great garnishments in the walls – only wonderful. But the surprise was even bigger with entering this castle…

Immagine

…for all the furnishings only consisted of glass and ice. Impressing, really most impressing…

Immagine

Immagine

But back to my mission, this castle was full of further puzzles, as I soon found out with exploring it.

Immagine

And I found a scroll, with some notes about the keeper Luuna told me about yet. Nothing really inviting, but I had no chance than continuing…

Immagine

Puzzle time, once more. A lot of movable objects in several rooms, but I could find out all solutions in the end.

Immagine

The reward, I found the last of the golden crowns…

Immagine

After leaving the castle I knew I had to stay in this dimension. The notes also spoke of another castle, the home of the keeper and the seven golden crowns. I had to find it and newly place the artefacts now.

Immagine

And so my search continued again. Follow me to the next part of this journey…

The End of Episode 14
Rispondi