Episode 15 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 2

Based on a level by by Sweet

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 15 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 2

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the level “A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 3/4” by Sweet

Immagine

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 15

Hi, friends! No long introduction this time, as my journey straight continued after getting all the seven golden crowns last time. So, here you can learn about my further experiences in this fantastic magical dimension…

Level 1: A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 3

It was a long way and search for the castle of the keeper, walking through deep valleys and high mountains, covered with ice and snow. Also an icy wind was freshening up, and if this still would not have been enough I also had to grind out my way through heavy snowfall. But all this could not stop me from continuing this important journey, and as the snowfall decreased I finally found what I was searching for. I stood in front of the huge and impressing castle of the keeper, the castle of the seven golden crowns!
Of course it was closed, and my first task was to find a way to get in then. Also I could feel the presence of the keeper yet. I had no idea what creature it could be at this moment, but I could feel his enormous powers.
Really, this happens not often. Not at all. But this moment I could feel something very strange in my heart. A moment of hesitancy – and believe me, this was really not the Lara Croft you know! But however, strange and unimaginable powers were working here, and sometimes even I can feel a little fear!
I overcame my fear at last. There was no time at all to hesitate, Luuna still was in great danger! And so the mission continued…

Immagine

As I could not find anything helpful in this area in front of the castle I tried another way. Down here then, into the castle-moat…

Immagine

I could get access to a part of the basement vault. A puzzle was waiting for me here, and after a while I could solve it then…

Immagine
I was successful! The drawbridge lowered and I could finally enter the huge castle. No fear or hesitance any more, only deep determinedness…

Immagine

Another large room, and further puzzles to solve. This always took some time – time I actually did not have. But no choice, I had to go through all this, and so my brain worked feverishly…

Immagine

Time for a diving session now…

Immagine

…and one more puzzle with movable objects…

Immagine

Look where I came now! A mirror room, containing a secret. But I found out at last and could continue again…

Immagine

I reached a garden area of the castle. The exploration brought me to a secret passage I couldn’t use yet. So, some further work to be done before…

Immagine

I didn’t only find puzzles in this castle. There were also traps, as this one with fire emitters. But though no real danger in the end

Immagine

Finally I reached the main hall of the castle. An impressing view! I stood still and watched this scene, at least for one moment, before I hurried again…

Immagine

And in the end I found a way into a new section of this castle, into the church part…

Immagine

The last part of the mission in this dimension was finally waiting for me. Further tasks and puzzles – and the keeper himself…
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Re: Episode 15 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 2

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Level 2: A Winter Fairy Tale, Part 4

The church within this castle was a huge and also impressing area. But it was also dangerous, because of strange energy flashes flickering around, and I had to be very careful not to get in touch with this deadly energy. The first task was clear to me then, I had to somehow find a way to end those electrostatic discharges…

Immagine

One more diving and puzzle time…

Immagine

The centre of the church area! Once more most impressing! And further puzzles waiting for being solved in this area…

Immagine

Another perspective…

Immagine

As you can see also my acrobatic abilities were needed. No place for any mistakes then, I had to be very accurate with those jumps.

Immagine

And finally it happened, I had to face the keeper of the castle! You can see him – looking like a normal bull, but that was not what he really was. This creature had personality, as I could feel it, and also see it in his eyes. But there was also anger, as he woke up now, much anger, for he only could see me as another intruder, and no words were of any help. My only chance was running. And a switch had to be pressed behind the keeper, which needed all my abilities and strength to succeed here in the end. Fortunately only with very little injuries – but I could escape…

Immagine

Immagine

After and after I found the pedestals for the crowns and placed them one by one. The keeper however did not appear again.

Immagine

A torch puzzle was waiting for me here…

Immagine

Back in the garden, and this time I could get access to the secret passage. What would be waiting there for me now?

Immagine

Well, see for yourself. Strange, isn’t it? An old record in the times of compact discs! What would it contain then? I had to play it, of course.

Immagine

The main hall of the castle also contained a phonograph. So I used it – and my surprise was very high. I could listen to a Christmas melody now. What should this mean? What was going on here?

Immagine

Well, at least this music did something else for me, as it opened a so far blocked door into another secret area. So, what would it be now?

Immagine

The final pedestal – I could place the last of the seven golden crowns! And this caused something, for another door nearby opened.

Immagine

Entering the room behind several further frozen dwarfs were waiting, and among them the leader of their evil group. For one last moment all of them woke up from their congealment, staring at me with looks of icy coldness and hatred. Then they also died in an explosion – and this whole dimension was finally free and save again of all evil. My mission here was completed, and I can almost not describe the happiness I felt inside my heart. Though I could feel my adventure was still not over yet. But for now I could leave here and turn back home, waiting once more for another meeting with Luuna. And so I finally got tired again, very tired – time for a little voyage by sleep…

Immagine

So, another part of this comprehensive adventure ended. And I was so curious about how it would continue then. If you are too, only follow me into the next chapter, for it will begin very soon. See you then…

The End of Episode 15
Rispondi