Episode 18 - Epilogue

Based on levels by several level designers

A very special Christmas Story for Laras Adventure Diary... / Una storia di Natale molto speciale..
Rispondi
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Episode 18 - Epilogue

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Immagine

Annotation: This story part base on the following levels: “December 19th Remake” by masha & [christoph], and “Lara in the Mountains” by Steve

Lara’s Adventure Diary, Part 18

Immagine

Hi, friends! So, the time has come to complete this very special Christmas story now. My dream was finally over. The true dream, and the journey of my life, I really will never forget again as long as I live. And when I woke up in my bed again I knew about every single detail, about my meetings with Luuna, Santa Claus and all further fantastic creatures of the magical dimensions. It had only been possible to enter those worlds within my dreams, but I was there. I was really there!

Well, of course not all my questions could find an answer at last. But there was still a gift, the present of Santa Claus, and waking up I could see the parcel standing straight in front, on my nightstand.

Immagine

Time to get up and see what was in that parcel. Of course I was so curious about this present and decided to open it in my relaxation room…

Immagine

Leaving my bedroom I could not find Winston, it seemed as if he was engaged somewhere else. Well, perfect…

Immagine

In my relaxation room. I was very nervous – can you imagine why? I could open the parcel only with shaking hands…

Immagine

The moment I opened the parcel it suddenly disappeared, straight before my very eyes! And in the same instant the structures of the room began to disintegrate, all things changed. And also my clothes again. So, look where I was standing once again, for my own great surprise…

Immagine

And yes, Luuna herself appeared again! I was so happy, standing motionless and deeply stirred! Because this time I travelled to this place without a dream, but straight through reality – because of the gift of Santa Claus!
Luuna spoke to me again:

Immagine

Hello, Lara! Welcome to my world one time more then! We thought you would be happy with a present like this, and one time coming to my world fully awake and aware. Nobody else ever could travel here like this before…

Thank you, Luuna, I am really honoured so much! I am grateful to see you one time more, for there are still questions in my head. I hope you don’t mind me asking them for better understanding…

Of course not, Lara, I expected further questions, and this was one of the reasons to give you this gift, besides all things you have done for us to save Santa Claus and Christmas! So, speak boldly!

Thank you, Luuna! I have understood so much meanwhile, about Santa, his worlds and the tasks I had to fulfil, in order to avert the dark threat. In fact, there is only one thing left, a last mystery, in terms of a very beautiful unicorn, who started all this. A unicorn, that seems so much more than a unicorn, even more than Santa Claus. A unicorn, living in a dimension far beyond of all good or evil I know, in a marvellous world, which also seems not to be what it looks like.
This is what my feelings tell me after all. I know I am awake, standing in this great world I visited before. But now it seems not real any more, something is different. I could feel this since arriving home after rescuing Santa Claus, and now these feelings even grow stronger. Much stronger!
So, can you give me an answer now? Who are you really, Luuna? And where am I really standing now? What is this dimension about? And what is your true character in this whole story?

I knew those questions would come, Lara, and this is the reason why you are here again, this is our true gift for you! We owe you the whole truth, and you’ll get it today. So, here are all the answers for you…

After her last words Luuna suddenly began to disintegrate – as well as all the environment. My heart was knocking very fast…

Immagine

Light everywhere, getting brighter and brighter, until I also disappeared in this blazing brightness. I had to close my eyes then. After a while I head the voice of Luuna again, resounding all through the air:

Immagine

Now, Lara, open your eyes again! See what nobody could ever see before! Feel all the aura and atmosphere nobody could ever feel before! And begin to understand finally, about the true nature of this dimension…

I did as Luuna told me. But opening my eyes I had no body anymore, though I was fully aware of myself. I could see and feel, and it was indescribable! It was simply too much for a normal mind! But it was real! I could take a view into the true dimension of Luuna, I saw the real world she was living in…

Immagine

Fascinating! Unbelievable! Only amazing! I can not tell how much I enjoyed it, until hearing the gently voice of Luuna again:

And now look at me, Lara! The unicorn was what your mind simply wanted to see, as well as my world, for understanding it. But my existence is far beyond all understanding, as I have many forms of appearance, depending to who can see me. Now I show you a further one, and one you can understand best
So, see me in this form, and your questions are answered! And this is our farewell, but perhaps one day, any time, we’ll meet again…

Of course I opened my exes at once, as the scene changed again. I still had no body, but Luuna appeared once more. But immediately the unicorn disappeared in bright light, during another creature materialized a few moments later – a new Luuna!
No more words, see for yourself…

Immagine

This was the end of my incredible journey trough all those inapprehensible dimensions and magical worlds, and the last time I saw Luuna. She transported me back home again in one moment, and I did not meet her again since those wonderful days. Only my memories stayed alive, and I did not forget about any single detail in the year passing by since then. I know all of this will never pass out of my mind, as long as I live!
And, well, at least there is hope! Yes, I hope to meet Luuna again one day – whenever this might happen. Luuna herself mentioned this possibility, and I won’t give up hoping. So, who knows, perhaps some day…

And one last thing. What would you think who Luuna was? And what would you think about the dimension she lives in? Of course I did not get the real final answer, but I made up my mind. I can only believe this after all, believing Luuna is a goddess! A goddess of light and hopes, a goddess of all our good dreams!
Any doubts about that? No? As I always told you, there is so much more beyond Heaven and Earth than our senses can take in, and this was one further proof. And perhaps you now can better understand my great wish to meet her again, one day, any day and at all. But somehow I even believe so, I believe we will meet again…

This was my very special Christmas story for you! You may now believe it or not, but I can only assure you all of it was really true! And during I am waiting to see Luuna again one day, my “normal” adventures will continue.
I hope to see you again for my next expedition, when I tell you about further of the adventures I experienced. And about “normal”, well, what is normal at all? Not much for me after seeing and experiencing so much! Let me show you what else my destiny kept ready for me – and still will keep, as I am prepared to further explore fantastic new worlds and dimensions. Beyond all normality.
We’ll meet soon again, promised!

The End of Episode 18
Rispondi