[Aspidetr Easter Time 2015] Lavori in Corso!

Invito / Recruitment

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli in lavorazione / Presentation of the latest Level on work

Moderatore: LoreRaider

DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Re: [Aspidetr Easter Time 2015] Lavori in Corso!

Messaggio da DJ Full »

psiko ha scritto:pressing Fc button in Edit Options tab
Ha, yes. Must have clicked on it while toggling the grid snap. I knew it's somewhere, but couldn't see :D . Similar to the Audio Engine Options window in Sibelius notation program, where the most crucial button is also the smallest:

Immagine

Thank You, I'm back in action. Imagine modelling garden tools without the Copy function available :)

Immagine
If I may suggest something, I would avoid similar patterns for different elements
I usually stick to this rule, except from few intentional exceptions or work in progress where I'm checking which patterns to use. That portal will surely change yet. Also it needs some furniture, for example I'm making an evil rabbit statue to surround it:

Immagine
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

DJ Full you have a message 14_119 :D

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Greywolf
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Greywolf »

► Mostra testo

Golden Reviewer (122 Golden Award)
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

@Blu,
I didn't check that at once, and forgot to do it later. And now I enabled PM note popup so I have it in front of my eyes :)

Lol Greywolf :D
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

Hey Happy Easter to everybody. After I've been fighting Autodesk for half a day and won, now I simply can't import any cutscene I have made for my level. TRViewer hang swhen attempting when saving tiles after importing 3ds:

Immagine

This occurs no matter if I keep unused textures in the level or not. I once got something like this, unsure why:

Immagine

Eventually, if the level gets saved at all, any such attempt to import from 3ds ends with a spinning blue box instead of a model:

Immagine

and WadMerger gives me "Error building moveable".

I checked if the framerate matters, seems not to. All keys are set. Could this be something wrong with using inverse kinematics or some bad keyframing? Or some material conflict? I remember I followed the 3ds tutorials and never had something like this before. Heck, I'm so close to the finish and there wasn't a single program that hasn't crashed for me today 31_28 . Thanks in advance :)
Rispondi