The Mist: Resurrection by Dwight

(2017)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

Hi Blu.
Could you load the save?
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Permission received from the author QRS in advanced 2 years ago prior to making this level set.
Talos
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Talos »

Blu ha scritto:
25 maggio 2017, 17:52
Nota di servizio:

Livello rimosso dal download per sospetto plagio in attesa di spiegazioni dell'autore.
Level removed from download for suspected plagiarism, pending the author's explanations.
Che squallore. Non ho parole.

Golden Reviewer (106 Golden Award)
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Talos ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 09:19
Blu ha scritto:
25 maggio 2017, 17:52
Nota di servizio:

Livello rimosso dal download per sospetto plagio in attesa di spiegazioni dell'autore.
Level removed from download for suspected plagiarism, pending the author's explanations.
Che squallore. Non ho parole.
Did you not just hear what I said?

Permission received from the author QRS in advanced 2 years ago prior to making this level set.

The Feymarch of original prescriptive was that closely to Castle of Anxiety.
Second time telling you that.

Non hai appena sentito quello che ho detto?

Autorizzazione ricevuta dall'autore QRS avanzato due anni fa prima di impostare questo livello.

Il Feymarch del prescrittivo originale era quello vicino al Castello di Ansia.
La seconda volta ti dico.
Talos
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Talos »

mujuju ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 09:44

Ma finiscila. Avevo ragione a non fidarmi. Io non dimentico come mi hai insultata.

Bah, non hai un briciolo di vergogna. Troll

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

Se QRS ha dato il suo permesso (verificheremo) non ha senso proseguire nella discussione, per cui calmiamo i toni e fermiamoci qui :)
nad ha scritto:
25 maggio 2017, 22:01
Hi Blu.
Could you load the save?
Yes, thank you nad :)
mujuju ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 05:38
Maybe this was to be written in the Credits, knowing the past mistakes you should have thought about, don't you think :roll: ?

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

And before anyone starts about the wall switch animation I made for my Mists ofAvalon levels and recognises it as such: permission has also been given for that. For both the animation and the original switch.

Can't speak for anything else he might have used.

Will the game be back up?
I had downloaded it when I first found out about it having been released here and I wanted to check it out since Dwight and I have been in contact for quite some time during the development. But my external HD broke down last Monday, so I've lost both the game and my progress in it.
Hadn't gotten far though: still running around in the manor and got stuck... How typical for me... :huahua:
I had found two keys, a green one and a blue one if I remember correctly, and a door opened after picking them up. The door had bookcases on both sides but I haven't been able to find that door yet.
I'm a very lazy player and never play much, so before I could find that door, the HD died on me... :wall:

Btw, I've seen posts with both English and Italian translations in it.
How to add the Italian translation? Google Translate? :mumble:
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

Hi and welcome @Titak :D :hello:
Titak ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 11:25
And before anyone starts about the wall switch animation I made for my Mists ofAvalon levels and recognises it as such: permission has also been given for that. For both the animation and the original switch.

Happy to hear that :) , maybe the file readme should have been written with more attention, but to his defense it must be said that there were many things to explain (new combat system and more)
Titak ha scritto:
Sure :) , I just wrote to QRS so the level back online as soon as he answer :approved:

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

In the redme folder, there are two files "author's notes" and "manual".
There are the credits listed.
mujuju
New TR Player

Messaggio da mujuju »

Talos ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 09:53
mujuju ha scritto:

Ma finiscila. Avevo ragione a non fidarmi. Io non dimentico come mi hai insultata.

Bah, non hai un briciolo di vergogna. Troll
You're JUST like Michael.
Hate is strong emotion too much to be wasted on.
Especially for someone you don't know.

Sei proprio come Michael.
L'odio è un'emozione forte da perdere troppo.
Soprattutto per qualcuno che non conosci.
Titak ha scritto:

YOU!
I thought you had forgotten all about me! And you remember I showed you screens of the Feymarch level before too!
I sent you an email. I need to talk with you. (Yes that's correct about the switch animation btw, it's listed in the END CREDITS.)
Nad, I appreciate your review too btw. I know things were difficult here in the game (Titak, I'm sorry, get ready for it, I hope you stick through), and more hints and notifications would be helpful. But EVERYONE please do not think that just because my levels aren't "Hypersquare" quality that I can't design or program! I'm not used to TRLE type editor, I don't like it's layout. It's cubic environment, regardless of meta2tr room editing. I'm just letting you know, Hear me out!
oh-my-god!
These people + Michael Prager + TRF think I'm still worthless and lying!

QRS, do not do me dirty! Don't lie! I'm sure I still got that email I sent to him.

TU!
Pensavo che tu avessi dimenticato tutto su di me! E ti ricordi di aver mostrato schermi del livello di Feymarch anche prima!
Ti ho inviato un'email. Devo parlarti. (Sì che è corretto sull'interazione animata btw, è elencato nei CREDITS END.)
Nad, apprezzo anche la tua recensione btw. So che le cose sono state difficili qui nel gioco (Titak, mi dispiace, preparatelo, spero che ti attacchi) e altri suggerimenti e notifiche sarebbero utili. Ma ognuno di voi per favore non pensare che solo perché i miei livelli non sono "Hypersquare" qualità che non riesco a progettare o programmare! Non sono abituato all'editore di tipo TRLE, non mi piace il layout. È ambiente cubico, indipendentemente dalla modifica della camera meta2tr. Ti sto solo informando, ascoltatemi!
Dio mio!
Queste persone + Michael Prager + TRF pensano che sono ancora inutile e mentire!

QRS, non farmi sporco! Non mentire! Sono sicuro che ho ancora l'email che gli ho inviato.
Talos
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Talos »

mujuju ha scritto:

You're JUST like Michael.
Hate is strong emotion too much to be wasted on.
Especially for someone you don't know.

Sei proprio come Michael.
L'odio è un'emozione forte da perdere troppo.
Soprattutto per qualcuno che non conosci.
Ma che coraggio... Hai spacciato un mio lavoro per tuo e ti devo dire "grazie"? Mi hai dato della " donnaccia" su Youtube e ti devo perdonare? Io non sono una che passa sopra le cose. É un mio difetto. Sarò come Michael, entrambi stufi di giochetti da ragazzini.

Se il livello é opera tua, ben venga. Ma se hai spacciato roba altrui come tua significa che avevo ragione.

Mi dispiace per il post e chiedo scusa a Blu. Per me il discorso é chiuso.

Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

@ Blu:
Thanks for the welcome! :D

@ mujuju a.k.a Dwight:
Depends on what you want to talk about.
I'm not happy about what you did, AGAIN!, after you got yourself banned from TRF again.
Not happy either about the email I got (twice) after the video's of my game were removed from your Youtube channel.

I'm fine with giving your game a go since you have some good ideas and all.
But as you know, I'm a very lazy player. So I don't know how long it'll take.

Thanks for adding me to the credits of your game, for that switch animation.
I could not check the credits when posting my previous reply because I currently do not have the game downloaded, due to my external HD dying on me.

Translation by Google Translate, so it probably not very good grammar-wise... :mumble:
@ Blu: [/ b]
Grazie per l'accoglienza! : D

@ mujuju a.k.a Dwight: [/ b]
Dipende da quello che vuoi parlare.
Non sono contento di quello che hai fatto, ANCORA !, dopo che sei stato proibito di nuovo da TRF.
Non è felice per l'email che ho ricevuto (due volte) dopo che i video del mio gioco sono stati rimossi dal tuo canale Youtube.

Sto bene a dare il tuo gioco un andare poiché hai qualche buona idea e tutto.
Ma come sapete, sono un giocatore molto pigro. Quindi non so quanto tempo ci vorrà.

Grazie per averti aggiunto ai crediti del tuo gioco, per quella animazione switch.
Non ho potuto controllare i crediti quando inviare la mia precedente risposta perché non ho attualmente il gioco scaricato, a causa del mio esterno HD che moriva su di me.
vimmers
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da vimmers »

Titak ha scritto:

I had downloaded it when I first found out about it having been released here and I wanted to check it out since Dwight and I have been in contact for quite some time during the development. But my external HD broke down last Monday, so I've lost both the game and my progress in it.
Hadn't gotten far though: still running around in the manor and got stuck... How typical for me... :huahua:
I had found two keys, a green one and a blue one if I remember correctly, and a door opened after picking them up. The door had bookcases on both sides but I haven't been able to find that door yet.
I'm a very lazy player and never play much, so before I could find that door, the HD died on me... :wall:

Btw, I've seen posts with both English and Italian translations in it.
How to add the Italian translation? Google Translate? :mumble:
the door are in a dark maze near where you start the game

and welcome titia
Titak
New TR Player

Messaggio da Titak »

Thanks vimmers. :D
I'll give the manor another try. Blu provided me with another link where I could redownload the game.
The manor is, in my opinion anyway, not the best of what I've seen on screenshots and in gameplay video's (bit large and empty for a manor I think... :mumble:, although the other people that are inside, and the other objects and textures look good ), back when the whole game was still WIP, so I'd like to see what's next. :D

Btw, have any of you who have played this game ever been killed by the lightning that seems to strike randomly inside the manor? :mumble:
It hasn't happened to me so far, but I was worried about it when I first encountered the lightning inside.
nad
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da nad »

Titak ha scritto:
26 maggio 2017, 19:20
Btw, have any of you who have played this game ever been killed by the lightning that seems to strike randomly inside the manor?
No.
Look for a big room with steps where there is nothing but a lever on one of the walls.
This will open a door for the path to that opened door when you got the two keys.
Rispondi