TOMB RAIDER LAra'sFury

Game indie with Unity created for my [Download]

Condividete le vostre creazioni: disegni, fumetti, racconti, 3D, foto, musica o altro ispirati a TR e non / Show here your creations: art, paintings, comics, literature, 3D, photo, music or other inspired or not to TR
Rispondi
Reve Voodoo
New TR Player

TOMB RAIDER LAra'sFury

Messaggio da Reve Voodoo »

Game indie with Unity created for my [Download]

https://mega.nz/#F!NcABAAqJ!E4Mika8CwPh0Ycm_-Uxgsg
Ultima modifica di Reve Voodoo il 04 marzo 2018, 10:22, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

TOMB RAIDER LAra'sFury

Messaggio da Blu »

Hola and bienvenido Reve Voodoo :) .. the link is accessible only with a registration to mega.nz, is it possible to have it freely?

It seems interesting :) , can you tell us more about your project and/or show us some images/video ingame :D ?

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Reve Voodoo
New TR Player

TOMB RAIDER LAra'sFury

Messaggio da Reve Voodoo »

Blu ha scritto:
04 marzo 2018, 08:29
Hola and bienvenido Reve Voodoo :) .. the link is accessible only with a registration to mega.nz, is it possible to have it freely?

It seems interesting :) , can you tell us more about your project and/or show us some images/video ingame :D ?
Ooh yes,my fault,I put the link of my account by mistake, the download is fixed, can you tell me how I can put some images?,make games but do not do that hahaha thanks I hope you try it, and I criticize, it's always good
Rispondi