Is there a way to edit timers and Lara abilities in games?

Is there a way to edit or alter timers and Lara abilities in games. Has anyone created a program for editing these functions for games just like those all item editors? Thanks!!

Discussioni sulla creazione dei Livelli Custom di TR, utilizzo dei tools, TRLE / Help on TR level building, use of tools, TRLE

Moderatori: Raidermatty, Taras, LoreRaider, Delta

Rispondi
kentdell
New TR Player

Messaggio da kentdell »

Is there a patch or program where a timer can be disabled or changed and abilities can be given and altered. Like when a timer only gives a player 5 seconds but the player is playing on a standard clumsy slow computer keyboard of today and it can never be done in that time. And when Lara jumps the height can be edited so she can jump higher and further. There used to be patches for these. There used to be a SpiderLara wallcrawling patch where Lara could climb all walls like Spiderman. And there was a superjump patch for jumping high and far beyond the usual and a superfast running patch. Has someone written an editor program to tweak all of these? Turn on and off timers, make doors immaterial, god mode indestructible, no health or air loss, SpiderLara, superjump, superfast running, all items and weapons with infinite ammo. Especially for todays age. Thanks!!
Teone
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Messaggio da Teone »

In other words, you are looking for a Trainer. I know, Trainers are fun!
I use Trainers in games such as Mafia or GTA, but sadly they don't exist for Tomb Raider Custom Levels.
The only thing I can suggest is to try some cheats:

https://tombraiders.net/stella/cheats.html

These cheats are built-in the game engine. They also exist in official Tomb Raider games.
Builders often disable them, so you have to try if they work from game to game.

The most common cheats are the "Infinite Weapons", the "All Items" cheat and the "Jump Level" cheat.
Very rare is also the flying cheat, aka known as DOZY because you have to press letters D-O-Z-Y to activate it.
Anyway, I said it's rare because builders always disable it.

Someone use the script editor to activate the flying cheat:

https://www.aspidetr.com/en/tools/scripter4/?

But I think it works only for old custom levels and I don't know what you can really do with it (not much, I guess)

Last but not list, you can try the Savegame Editor:

https://www.aspidetr.com/en/tools/tomb- ... -trsedit/?

This tool works only with official TR games and for old Custom Level.
You can add weapons, ammos, medipacks and so on...

I can't help you more than this, I'm sorry.

Bronze Reviewer (20 Bronze Award)
kentdell
New TR Player

Messaggio da kentdell »

No, not trainers. I've never heard of them. But, I guess cheats may be the only way if the levels can't be edited. There's no way to edit the levels yourself, like to make Lara jump higher and further or run faster or hold breath longer? We used cheat codes and patches a lot back in the early days of the game. The spider climb and flight patches were popular. Thanks for all the great info. That's a lot. I only know a few codes for PC and for PS2. I no longer have a PS2, too bad. I will try them all. Have a great weekend, Teone, and thank you!!
kentdell
New TR Player

Messaggio da kentdell »

Does DOZY work on the fan levels from here, aspidetr.com?
Teone
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Messaggio da Teone »

I think very few levels have DOZY enabled. It's impossible to know which ones without trying.
The only one I remember is Trouble in Venice by kaufi-lc
In that level dozy is surely enabled.

Important: the cheat doesn't work if keys D-O-Z-Y are already assigned to other functions.
For example, I use "Z" to sprint, so I must reassign the sprint function to some other key before using dozy

Bronze Reviewer (20 Bronze Award)
Rispondi