[AET'15] The Eggining by DJ Full

Aspidetr Easter Time 2015

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

bashira

Re: [AET'15] The Eggining by DJ Full

Messaggio da bashira »

Terminato anche questo minilivello. Devo dire che l'idea è carina, ma ci sono alcuni punti che creano difficoltà a proseguire, se non ricaricando il gioco, come ad esempio per prendere la sveglia e la dinamite. Davvero ci ho messo un sacco di tempo e ricaricato più volte. Altro problema i crash: quando ricaricavo da un save, il livello crashava e spesso anche riprovando con save precedente ( magari è un problema solo mio, ma visto che con altri livelli non mi è successo, voglio segnalarlo :D ):

Come ho detto all'inizio, il livello è carino e spiritoso, con un visione diversa dei soliti teneri coniglietti pasquali. :evil: Bel doppiaggio Ran , complimenti :approved: .

Golden Reviewer (106 Golden Award)
Allegati
shot003.jpg
LoreRaider

Messaggio da LoreRaider »

Finito anche io, anche se breve, molto bello :D
Anche io ho avuto qualche difficoltà con i savegames e gli oggetti sveglia e dinamite (Lara mi apriva 100 volte la porta del frigorifero XD )
I conigli che escono da sotto terra sono fortissimi :lol: e con i loro suoni sembrano zombie :huahua:
Aspetto la versione completa :D :approved:

Bronze Reviewer (12 Bronze Award)
Allegati
tomb4 2015-04-07 13-49-38-57.jpg
tomb4 2015-04-07 14-03-54-28.jpg
ram16
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da ram16 »

:hello: Niveau très amusant, original, avec de bons jeux de mots, bravo ! :lol:
Ne parlant pas l'anglais, ( ni l'italien ) j'ai joué au feeling et terminé en 45 minutes :oops:
De plus, j'ai dû louper quelque chose :mumble: la trappe au premier étage ??? ( s'ouvre t'elle ? ) :O_o:
Sinon, plusieurs crashs m'ont fait recommencer plusieurs fois, mais le plaisir était là !
Merci à DJ pour ce travail ! :approved:
:hello:

Bing traducteur XD

Livello molto divertente, originale, con buoni giochi di parole, bravo! :lol:
Non parlano inglese (o italiano) ho giocato alla sensazione e finito in 45 minuti :oops:
Inoltre, avevo perso qualcosa :mumble: la porta al primo piano? (si apre essa?) :O_o:
In caso contrario, parecchi incidenti mi hanno fatto iniziare più volte, ma il piacere era lì!
Grazie DJ per questo lavoro. :approved:
:hello:
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

As for these pickups (clock and bomb): I discussed them with Clara, she examined them for me and she says they work fine in her level. There was also a pack of flares on the shelf in the basement, but I removed it because Lara didn't want to pick it up at all, neither from high shelf (ocb 3) or low (ocb 4). Also, the music key was originally in the laundry machine (low ocb 4 either), and now the cat throws it out on the floor, because it was the simpliest solution.

It seems to me these pickups cause more or less problems when I change something ELSE in the level that affects them. Who knows what that may be...

In fact, lots of errors have struck this game in its final moments... The trees flicker and, not so long ago, they weren't. The flyby flashes and, not so long ago, it wasn't. The rake animation got weird, and even yesterday my Lara disappeared from the intro cutscene, a bug I still don't know the reason of... I somehow fixed it, but there was a huge risk You won't even see a huge part of the cutscene which took me lots of net hours to make. Lots of flaws remained and I know about them, but I simply ran out of time, and really wanted this to be a part of the calendar so I could only focus on getting rid of gamestoppers. In fact I'm glad I didn't leave any, and the level is playable at all :D . Now with time on my hands, I'll be able to take a closer look and find out all the reasons 52_42

Thank You for playing my game 55_386
Talos
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Talos »

DJ Full ha scritto:
Thank You for playing my game 55_386
:D Thank you for having created!

Golden Reviewer (106 Golden Award)
DJ Full
Junior TR Player
Junior TR Player

Messaggio da DJ Full »

I was quite satisfied with the calendar version of the level, however since the deadline is passed already, I now had a bit of time to take it easy and fix some things which weren't good to be left and annoy people. (Note they were primarily annoying the author who is aware the majority of players wouldn't notice a thing, but he decided to follow his obsession and fix these flaws anyway.)

Here's a quite updated version.

By "quite" I mean I know it's not perfect but it'll suffice. This chapter was fine but if I don't force myself to close it now, I will fall into the spiral and maybe even delay some other stories, many of which are yet to write.

The game doesn't differ much. The most important fix is all items were given a 100% chance of pickup and I replaced the baboon cat with animating so one can reload without problems, until the portal destruction (1 minute from the finish), when a reason unknown to me prevents saving the game instead. Secondarily, I repaired a damaged death-slide You didn't even notice (but You would in the full version, so I have no idea why I fixed it now). The rest is minor:
- removed buggy key triggers from kickdoors (apparent reason of opening anim retrigger, somehow not reacting to "one-shot")
- filled two missing (and eye-hurting) textures of house rooftop
- added missing bunny group trigger to the final key pickup
- added a minute of silence after the scenery gets ruined
- timed the intro better so carrot patch disappearance can now be seen (was also supposed to land in full version but, on the contrary to death slide, this thing already working before so I wanted to restore it as it was)
- replaced silent audio with better setup
- already don't remember what else.

I listed all these fixes here so You can imagine what is fixed without having to replay anything :D

Thank You once again for the Calendar. This Easter gave me more power than anything since December. Greetings :D
LoreRaider

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

DJ Full ha scritto:Thank You once again for the Calendar. This Easter gave me more power than anything since December. Greetings :D
:D (updated also online version :approved: )

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Roberto web
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Roberto web »

Concluso nella nuova versione.
► Mostra testo
Non ho salvato dopo aver usato la dinamite, andando fino alla fine.

Nel complesso ottimo doppiaggio e buone idee, anche spiritose, per una demo da sviluppare.

Bronze Reviewer (38 Bronze Award)
Allegati
RABB.jpg
yoghi
Advanced TR Player
Advanced TR Player

Messaggio da yoghi »

Bellissimo! purtroppo ho dovuto giocarlo con un vecchissimo pc ( quello che ho dato più di 10 anni fa a mio marito :asd: ) - il mio nuovo con wind 8.1 è proprio un https://www.aspidetr.com/forum/emoticon/16/5.gif" target="_blank . in compenso mi sono proprio divertita! grazie :hello:

Bronze Reviewer (11 Bronze Award)
LoreRaider

Non so se così si riesce a risolvere il problema, ma prova a far così :)
Scarica questo livello nel computer con windows 8.1
Fai partire il Tomb4.exe e quando compare la schermata "press CTRL to setup" premi ctrl
A questo punto, metti le impostazioni come l'immagine
setup.jpg
Se non funziona lo stesso non so come aiutarti :(

Bronze Reviewer (12 Bronze Award)
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Aspidetr Easter Time 2022] Buona Pasqua!!

Messaggio da Blu »

Immagine

"Throwback AETLevel": giochiamo/rigiochiamo alcuni degli originalissimi livelli rilasciati durante l'evento, entrando nell'atmosfera primaveril/pasquale e celebrando così gli autori che hanno partecipato in questi 12 anni :)

Immagine

Immagine

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Rispondi