The Biological Lab by Feder

(2023)

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Rispondi
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Messaggio da Blu »

TR3 Level realizzato da Feder :D :approved:

The Biological Lab
by Feder

Immagine

Storia:

Lara si è infiltrata nel laboratorio segreto di Eckhardt da qualche parte a Praga, dove si stanno svolgendo i suoi esperimenti biologici. L'unico modo per distruggere le strutture e porre fine a questa follia è sovraccaricare il reattore e scappare prima che tutto esploda! Ma non sarà un compito facile; i corridoi sono protetti da brutali sistemi di sicurezza e sorvegliati da malvagi scienziati, per non parlare di alcuni mutanti che scappano dai loro vasi e corrono nelle fogne. Inoltre, i giardini sono infestati da piante tossiche; più bella è la pianta, più mortale è il veleno.

29_382
Story: Lara has infiltrated Eckhardt’s secret lab somewhere in Prague, where his biological experiments are taking place. The only way to destroy the facilities and put an end to this madness is to overcharge the reactor and escape before everything explodes! But it won’t be an easy task; the hallways are protected by brutal security systems and guarded by wicked scientists, not to mention some mutants escaping their pots and running around on the sewers. Also, the gardens are infested with toxic plants; the prettier the plant, the deadlier the poison.

Immagine

Immagine

Segreti: 3 :secret:

(ci sono 3 segreti in totale, non verranno mostrati nelle statistiche del livello, ma nelle statistiche finali).

There are 3 secrets in total (it won’t show on the level statistics, but on the final stats).

Immagine

Installazione: livello giocabile dal download.

Download:

Dim. 72.8MB, scaricabile da Aspidetr.com e TRcustom.org :)

Note/Segnalazioni/Warning:

29_382

IMPORTANT
This game uses Woops’s ‘tomb3’ patch, it won’t work without it. It is configured the way I think fits best with this level, so it’s not recommended to change it. Nonetheless, I included the ‘config’ file to allow some degree of customization.

The Save System
This level uses savegame crystals like the classic TR3, I trust they will be enough to make it a challenge without making it unfair. Still, if this save system is not for you, and want to return to the ‘easy mode’, use the ‘config’ file to restore the PC save system.

Note: changing the save system won’t turn the crystals green; they will be turned to health crystals but they will remain blue.

Dopo aver giocato il livello ricordati di lasciare nella scheda sul sito il tuo voto/commento 14_74

Per commentare/votare clicca sulle icone Immagine Immagine; utili consigli per la compilazione in questo topic :approved:

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
Roberto web
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Roberto web »

Rispondi