Lara's Adventure Diary - Information & Register

Presentazione degli ultimi livelli rilasciati e aiuti per i giocatori / Presentation of the latest levels released and helps for players

Moderatori: Simone, Siphon, Pablito

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lara's Adventure Diary - Information & Register

Messaggio da Blu »

50_350

Se vi siete appassionati leggendo i Levelreports raccontati come una storia :) , (Levelreports with a continuing Story) realizzati da Jürgen aka Lara for Ever, non potrà che piacervi questa splendida sorpresa di Natale :D

50_829

La storia prosegue (dopo i primi 11 capitoli pubblicati) con queste nuove puntate (dalla 12 alla 18 :) ) che però possono essere considerate anche un'avventura a sè :) , un di report di 7 livelli assemblati a costituire, questa volta, una novella di Natale :D

Questo Christmas Special (per ora) è in lingua inglese, ma se lo masticate anche solo un po' non potrete che appassionarvi a questa nuova avventura :D 50_969

Ecco i links al racconto (pubblicato sul forum di Tomb Raider Castle) :) :
► Mostra testo
50_351

L'avventura di Lara ora prosegue :) e possiamo seguirla riassunta in tre filoni principali :D :
Trovate l'indice sempre aggiornato qui:

Links Utili:

Golden Reviewer (157 Golden Award)
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Messaggio da Lara for ever »

Thank you very much for translating this. I am honoured by aspidetr by your kind interest for my projects. :approved:

The whole project register:

After some work and changes my Lara story universe now is what it's meant to be - a whole own and growing project. After the Christmas parts I now added the beginning episodes and also three of the following after the Christmas levels.
Here is a register of what the stories contain so far, with the depending level names and the authors of them, and also a look into the future, which episodes will follow next:

Story Register:

Episodes Register (with names of the depending levels and level builders)

Lara's Adventure Diary 1 - The Beginning

http://www.trcastle.trlevel.de/index.ph ... oardID=163

Episode 1 - The Crystals of Power, Part 1 (Twin Crystals/Seifer Zero)
Episode 2 - The Crystals of Power, Part 2 (Twin Crystals 2, Part 1/Seifer Zero)
Episode 3 - The Crystals of Amun (The Crystals of Amun/dennis)
Episode 4 - Danger from Space, Part 1 (Deep in the Jungle/Hokolo)
Episode 5 - Danger from Space, Part 2 (Mysterious Alien Cave/Hokolo)
Episode 6 - Lara Croft - How it all began... (Lara at the Movies - Psycho/tombrdr)
Episode 7 - The Treasure of the Pirates (Lara at the Movies - Pirates of the Caribbean/The Cowboy)
Episode 8 - The Sanctuary of Water, Fire and Ice (The Sanctuary of Water, Fire and Ice/Piega)
Episode 9 - The lost Galleon (The Treasure of the Lost Spanish Galleon/teme9)
Episode 10 - The Cinema of Damnation (I know what you did.../Clara & Hochgiftig)

Lara's Adventure Diary 2 - Christmas Special

http://www.trcastle.trlevel.de/index.ph ... oardID=160

Episode 11 - Christmas Stress (December 19th - Remake/masha & christoph)
Episode 12 - Luuna (Lara in the Mountains/Steve)
Episode 13 - The Key of the Dimensions (The Sapphire Rose/Amber Lion)
Episode 14 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 1(A Winter Fairy Tale 1+2/BaGi)
Episode 15 - The seven golden Crowns, Part 2 (A Winter Fairy Tale 3+4/Sweet)
Episode 16 - Santa Claus, Part 1 (Santa Claus/BaGi)
Episode 17 - Santa Claus, Part 2 (Icy Christmas/Clara)
Episode 18 - Epilog (December 19th - Remake/masha & christoph & Lara in the Mountains/Steve)

Lara's Adventure Diary 3 - Science Fiction Special

http://www.trcastle.trlevel.de/index.ph ... oardID=164

Episode 19 - The DNA-Crystals (Ice Age/Clara)
Episode 20 - Aliens of Horror (Lara at the Movies - Alien Resurrection/Codo)
Episode 21 - The Escape (Panet of the Ancients 3 - Bonuslevel/uvavoo)
Episode 22 - The Planet of the Antics, Part 1 (Panet of the Ancients 1/uvavoo)
Episode 23 - The Planet of the Antics, Part 2 (Panet of the Ancients 2/uvavoo)
Episode 24 - The Planet of the Antics, Part 3 (Panet of the Ancients 3/uvavoo)
Episode 25 - The final Decision (Ice Age 2/Clara/masha/Hochgiftig)
Episode 26 - The Rescue Mission, Part 1 (Himalayan Mysteries, Part 1/Titak)
Episode 27 - The Rescue Mission, Part 2 (Himalayan Mysteries, Part 2/Titak)
Episode 28 - The Rescue Mission, Part 3 (Himalayan Mysteries, Part 3/Titak)

Lara's Adventure Diary 4 - Dimension Travel Special (in development)

http://www.trcastle.trlevel.de/index.ph ... oardID=195

Episode 29 - Heaven and Hell (Lara in the Mountains/Steve)
Episode 30 - Nerkopolis (Nerkopolis/Lara Croft)
Episode 31 - Christmas in Chaos (Silent Night/Joker)
Episode 32 - Walhalla (Walhalla/Miss Kroft)
Episode 33 - The Holy Grail, Part 1 (Lara in the Mountains/Steve)
Episode 34 - The Holy Grail, Part 2 (The Holy Grail/Daoine Sidhe)
Episode 35 - The Holy Grail, Part 3 (Mystery Land/Oxy/)
Episode 36 - The Search for Excalibur, Part 1 (Castle Riverrun/masha)
Episode 37 - The Search for Excalibur, Part 2 (Castle Riverrun 2/masha)

Lara's Adventure Diary 5 - Time Travel Special (in development)

http://www.trcastle.trlevel.de/index.ph ... oardID=244

Episode 38 - Aegean Legends (trix/planned)
Episode 39 - Aegean Legends, Part 2 (trix/planned)
Episode 40 - A Time Odyssey (trix/planned)
Episode 41 - A Time Odyssey, Part 2 (trix/planned)
Episode 42 - A Witch shall be born (Josep Borrut/planned)

Lara's Adventure Diary 6 - Underworld Special (planned)

Episode 43 - The Lizard King (Richard Lawther/planned)
Episode 44 - Underworld UB 1 (Richard Lawther/planned)
Episode 45 - Underworld UB 2 (Richard Lawther/planned)
Episode 46 - Underworld UB 3 (Richard Lawther/Titak/planned)
Episode 47 - Underworld UB 4 (Richard Lawther/Titak/trix/Bojrkraider/planned)
Episode 48 - Lara in the Mountains - revisited (Steve/Epilog/planned)
Ultima modifica di Lara for ever il 04 agosto 2009, 16:41, modificato 20 volte in totale.
ClAuDiO
Average TR Player
Average TR Player

Messaggio da ClAuDiO »

volendo si potrebbero tradurre con il traduttore di google!!! :wink: :asd:
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

Ciao Lara for ever, :hello:

I think the work you've been making on your website is amazing: starting from the interviews and going through all the process of creating stories, etc., it all expresses your love and dedication for Lara...That's amazing also because you want to share it with us...Thank you! :)

Golden Reviewer (170 Golden Award) | Golden Award 07 |
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

I am happy fopr every person who is interested in and reading my projects. :)
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Once more a statemant. My hopes, Tomb Raider players would perhaps also be interested in reading stories, if I combine playing and writing to create a whole own Lara universe, at last they failed. I had given the links to my own forum, of course, to aspidetr, trle and the Levelbase. But now I have to learn reading stories is not the interest in the TR community, for the result is disappointing. The reactions in this forum, those were the only ones. Nobody else in another forum has given any comment to the project, and as an author I now feel as a level builder, releasing a customlevel and nobody would react to it. Almost nobody.

For the future my links will only be given to my own forum, of course, and to this one, where at least a few kind people give hope to me not all of my work would be useless. I love writing, and I would continue only for myself, of course, but though it is sad to see most people are not interested in and ignore it. And I don't want to continue like this in the other forums, therefore my decision.

Perhaps a few people here continue reading, and I wished I could write in Italian for better understanding. But I can't, and so English is the only way of communication here. And if anybody would have suggestions or comments in any way, well, you're welcome. For now, once more I thank for the possibility to load up my projects on this website, and for all kind people here being interested in. :)
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

Ciao Lara for ever,

I'm sad to learn that the reaction to your writings disappointed you.
For me, I can say I read what you wrote and found it was amazing and that it was a very nice idea. I do also think that you shouldn't give up on writing and give us more of your stories and reports. As I already told you, translating your interviews is a great experience because it not only involves getting to know things about level designers and the future of the level editing, but also it means to read the excitement and the passion you put on that.
You know, I think that it doesn't matter how your stories will be written...there'll always be someone disappointed from what you do because not everyone gets things the same way...So, what's the sense of losing hope and giving up? :wink: This is to encourage you to share again the fruits of your passion and talent with us - we really think that you have a gift on writing and we really enjoy to read your stories.
Who knows, maybe it will come a day when, with the help of some other guy, we will be able to translate it all in Italian and it would be even more fantastic than it is now. :)

So, don't give up, don't be sad and keep on sharing your gifts with us!!!
Thank you! :wink:

Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Thank you for the kind words, but no cause to be worried about. As I have written, I won't forget about this forum in the future, for I know here are some people being interested in. :hello:
cicio
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da cicio »

gradirei una traduzione in cinese classico..grazie :P

Golden Reviewer (133 Golden Award) | Bronze Award 07 |
pace e bene!
SirCroft

Messaggio da SirCroft »

Cicio, Lara for ever diceva che si sentiva deluso dal fatto che le storie che aveva scritto nel suo forum non avessero riscosso un grande successo e che ci fossero stati troppi pochi visitatori a leggerle. Quindi, dice che non pubblicizzerà più su tanti forum di Tomb Raider questo suo progetto, tranne che nel nostro, dove invece ci siamo dimostrati interessati (e io dico giustamente :) ) al suo splendido lavoro.

Nel mio post io dicevo appunto che non deve mollare, ma continuare a scrivere i suoi progetti perché a noi piacciono molto (anche se poi arriverà anche un giorno in cui li renderemo disponibili ad un pubblico più vasto con una traduzione in italiano :) ).

:D

Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Edit: the register has been put above, into my first answer to this topic.
Ultima modifica di Lara for ever il 27 aprile 2008, 16:12, modificato 8 volte in totale.
Lucaraider
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da Lucaraider »

Complimenti!!! Anche con le immagini ^^ :D
Lara for ever
Senior TR Player
Senior TR Player

Thank you. Here is an explanation for all of it, I have posted in my forum, for better understanding:

1: After I am about to write level stories for a while meanwhile, and after opening a own section for them, I want to give you an explanation here, why all this is so important to me, what is the cause behind and my destinations.

Okay, it is no secret, about playing games at all, that Lara is the big "love" of my life - and will stay. At least as long as there will be Customlevels, for I have given my farewell to the original games after episode six.

I always wanted to give something personal to this huge community, for I am no level builder myself, and I succeeded therefore with my special levelreports. And meanwhile there are also the interviews I make with the level builders.
But though I had a further idea, this one with my own Lara stories, basing on the levels I am playing. At first there were only closed episodes, which simply told the official story of the level with extensions, but soon there was another direction. Because I noticed a lot of more potential of creating my very own and new Lara universe, to give our heroine a new face - most of all a more human one with feelings und much more. Lara should become a real background, containing details about her whole life.

So, soon yet the procedure changed, for the stories followed a recurrent theme, building upon each other. And this is how it is meant, single episodes, which are connected which each other, for being an integral whole in the end (if there ever will be one then...), and where the whole life story of Lara will be told bit by bit, with her adventures of the past and the presence.

The stories not only contain Action Adventure parts, but also very special levels, as the Christmas story for example, which is at work right now. So the whole project will cover all possible sections then.

That's reason enough to open a own section for this project now, what I did here. In the future level reports and level stories will stay separated. And who is interested in can read the whole story here after and after - and there is really no end in sight at all.
Well, Lara is and will stay my big love...

2: Well, something is still missing. So, here my further explanation for the arisal and increase of my Lara/Tomb Raider universe...

How was the idea really born first? There were some questions never been answered to me, but encouraging my fantasy. And those were:

- Why does Lara not age?
- What about all the abilities of Lara, which seems beyond abilities of normal human beings?
- Is there a possibility to bring all elements together, no matter if normal adventures, or even Science Fiction or Fantasy stories?

I always had the feeling the Lara universe would not be complete, at least to me. And one day, when playing the very special "Planet of the Ancients" saga, a very special idea was born. I suddenly thought about one thing:

What if Lara would not be a human being from Earth? What if she would be an extraterrestrial herself???

Well, this idea grew bigger and bigger, and I thought it could be a great new aspect, giving more sense to some elements. But what about the official "true" facts then, for example the Croft family and the youth of Lara?

Well, there was a solution, for all aspects, as you will see in my continuing and growing story. I think I could solve it all in the best possible way, and this is why the "Planet of the Ancients" saga is very important to me, as a central point of the whole story. I am just working at this series now - though of the sad aspect as it seems there will be no new versions then, as we believed some time ago. But as uvavoo, the author, disappeared a longer time ago yet, there is no hope for me anymore, and this is why I decided to use the old versions of part 1 & 2 now.

However, they are good enough, though I would have been very curious about the new versions, which also should have included new textures, new areas and new tasks. But well, for which reasons ever, and though we were almost about the testing time for part 1, the new versions seem to be cancelled.

If they still will be released at any time though, of course I will also change my story parts, but for now I don't believe and continue with the old versions. So my Lara universe can continue to grow...
cicio
Master TR Player
Master TR Player

Messaggio da cicio »

chi si offre per una traduzione...grazie

Golden Reviewer (133 Golden Award) | Bronze Award 07 |
pace e bene!
Rispondi